follow ft86club on our blog, twitter or facebook.
FT86CLUB
Ft86Club
Delicious Tuning
Register Garage Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Go Back   Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB > Search Forums

Register and become an FT86Club.com member. You will see fewer ads

Showing results 31 to 60 of 342
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 56 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Agent 86
Forum: Interior Parts (Incl. Lighting) 12-05-2016, 07:44 AM
Replies: 8
Views: 2,415
Posted By Agent 86
Here's a photo showing the broken tab.

Here's a photo showing the broken tab.
Forum: Interior Parts (Incl. Lighting) 12-05-2016, 07:42 AM
Replies: 8
Views: 2,415
Posted By Agent 86
JPM CoachWorks 5 piece set

My BRZ has been my favorite of all the cars I have owned. I'm going to miss it. My new car is scheduled to arrive in the next 8-12 weeks and it will fulfill a dream I have had for a long time.

I...
Forum: Mid-Atlantic 12-04-2016, 02:24 PM
Replies: 2,022
Views: 591,633
Posted By Agent 86
Sale pending...

Sale pending...
Forum: Mid-Atlantic 12-04-2016, 02:08 PM
Replies: 2,022
Views: 591,633
Posted By Agent 86
Next... :) GrimmSpeed front license plate...

Next... :)

GrimmSpeed front license plate relocation kit. I will include the OEM toe hook cover with hole for license plate holder already drilled.

I have added my own photo per someone's...
Forum: Mid-Atlantic 12-04-2016, 01:56 PM
Replies: 2,022
Views: 591,633
Posted By Agent 86
I have a few more items to remove from my BRZ...

I have a few more items to remove from my BRZ before it's traded.

Next up...

- SOLD - JPM CoachWorks Alcantara OEM Cluster Hood (Red Stitching) (one of the 13 tabs broke off while I was...
Forum: Mid-Atlantic 11-28-2016, 11:51 AM
Replies: 2,022
Views: 591,633
Posted By Agent 86
After just 2 years, I'm trading my beloved BRZ. ...

After just 2 years, I'm trading my beloved BRZ. Car only has 12,000 miles and has been a joy to drive and own. But, it's time to move on to greater heights! :D So, I will be parting out select...
Forum: FR-S / BRZ vs.... 09-29-2016, 07:35 AM
Replies: 57
Views: 38,716
Posted By Agent 86
My question is outside the scope of this thread,...

My question is outside the scope of this thread, but since we are making comparrisons...

You signature shows that you have owned/own 2 Porsche (Cayman & Boxster), can you describe your...
Forum: BRZ First-Gen (2012+) — General Topics 09-20-2016, 12:33 PM
Replies: 33
Views: 8,220
Posted By Agent 86
This happened to a car I owned many years ago. ...

This happened to a car I owned many years ago.

I reported a similar incident last week that occurred in the parking lot at work A guy driving one of the new Lexus small suv's, backed heavily...
Forum: BRZ First-Gen (2012+) — General Topics 07-19-2016, 02:57 PM
Replies: 77
Views: 20,654
Posted By Agent 86
I traded my less than 2 year old 2013 Golf R for...

I traded my less than 2 year old 2013 Golf R for my BRZ, and I'm glad I did. I looked at the BRZ when it was first released, but did not think I could live with 2 doors and 2 seats. As a VW Audi...
Forum: BRZ First-Gen (2012+) — General Topics 07-11-2016, 02:24 PM
Replies: 19,915
Views: 10,029,244
Posted By Agent 86
Great turnout. That almost looks like a dealer's...

Great turnout. That almost looks like a dealer's parking lot! :thumbup:
Forum: Member's Car Journals 06-07-2016, 05:04 PM
Replies: 6
Views: 3,210
Posted By Agent 86
Ok. Yeah, I followed the path outlined by other...

Ok. Yeah, I followed the path outlined by other threads found here. I removed the shock shaft nuts on all four shocks, then lifted the car.

Look forward to following your build.
Forum: Member's Car Journals 06-07-2016, 12:45 PM
Replies: 6
Views: 3,210
Posted By Agent 86
Interesting build. Looking at the entry/exit to...

Interesting build. Looking at the entry/exit to you garage it looks like that in itself would be a challenge getting in and out.

Regarding your spring install... did you remove the rear sway bar...
Forum: Member's Car Journals 06-03-2016, 12:02 PM
Replies: 709
Views: 411,780
Posted By Agent 86
. :thumbsup: Ha! I forgot all about the cargo...

.
:thumbsup: Ha! I forgot all about the cargo blocks. Had a set in my Golf R. Very useful items.
.
Forum: BRZ First-Gen (2012+) — General Topics 06-01-2016, 07:26 PM
Replies: 19,915
Views: 10,029,244
Posted By Agent 86
Radio shuts off every 20 minutes if left on when...

Radio shuts off every 20 minutes if left on when the engine is not running. I have restarted my radio several times while working on the car in the garage and discovered the battery was depleted...
Forum: Electronics | Audio | NAV | Infotainment 05-12-2016, 06:51 AM
Replies: 38
Views: 9,715
Posted By Agent 86
Interesting. I have often thought about how some...

Interesting. I have often thought about how some tracks can sound pretty sweet in my BRZ, while other's sound horrible.

Considering the car's environment (noisy), is the OEM system that bad, or...
Forum: Electronics | Audio | NAV | Infotainment 05-11-2016, 07:55 PM
Replies: 38
Views: 9,715
Posted By Agent 86
Speaking of processing... Is it possible for...

Speaking of processing...

Is it possible for DSP to be built into a recording? I'm trying to understand how this music was recorded to sound so spacious.

I have a couple iTunes recordings on...
Forum: Mid-Atlantic 04-20-2016, 10:44 AM
Replies: 26
Views: 7,795
Posted By Agent 86
AndrewTech Automotive (Gaithersburg, MD) is a...

AndrewTech Automotive (Gaithersburg, MD) is a good choice also.
Forum: BRZ Photos, Videos, Wallpapers, Gallery Forum 04-16-2016, 06:20 PM
Replies: 766
Views: 649,961
Posted By Agent 86
Congratulations. Great looking car. BTW, My...

Congratulations. Great looking car. BTW, My wife also has a 2013 Outback.
Forum: Electronics | Audio | NAV | Infotainment 04-13-2016, 07:50 PM
Replies: 74
Views: 15,581
Posted By Agent 86
I appreciate your comments. I like accurate...

I appreciate your comments. I like accurate bass, and figured an 8" would probably be a good match. It would be nice to have DSP, but i did not want to invest the $$ and time in an overly...
Forum: Electronics | Audio | NAV | Infotainment 04-13-2016, 08:00 AM
Replies: 74
Views: 15,581
Posted By Agent 86
I have been wrestling with the same decisions. I...

I have been wrestling with the same decisions. I want better sound. I have been considering the OEM Audio + system, but without hearing it, I don't think I can bring myself to drop that much cash. ...
Forum: Scion FR-S / Toyota 86 GT86 General Forum 03-31-2016, 06:29 AM
Replies: 426
Views: 120,462
Posted By Agent 86
Those are seats? Only for someone with no legs....

Those are seats? Only for someone with no legs. :lol: Seriously though, I have never had anyone sit in the back. No grandchildren here.
Forum: Scion FR-S / Toyota 86 GT86 General Forum 03-30-2016, 07:05 AM
Replies: 426
Views: 120,462
Posted By Agent 86
This has to be the most "adult" thread I have...

This has to be the most "adult" thread I have read on this forum. I am really enjoying the conversation.

I'm 55. I have always loved cars and racing. I remember drawing pictures of cars in...
Forum: BRZ First-Gen (2012+) — General Topics 03-29-2016, 06:48 PM
Replies: 30
Views: 8,997
Posted By Agent 86
Yes, although I wouldn't call it a harness. :) ...

Yes, although I wouldn't call it a harness. :) You must clip a single wire. Take a look at this link http://www.kahtec.com/install_smart_stop.htm . You'll find the instructions here.

I did not...
Forum: BRZ First-Gen (2012+) — General Topics 03-29-2016, 06:19 AM
Replies: 30
Views: 8,997
Posted By Agent 86
On our BRZ we have the Blinking Smart Stop Delay....

On our BRZ we have the Blinking Smart Stop Delay.

On our Outback we have the Blinking Smart Stop Standard.
Forum: BRZ First-Gen (2012+) — General Topics 03-28-2016, 12:39 PM
Replies: 30
Views: 8,997
Posted By Agent 86
Kahtec http://www.kahtec.com/smart_stop.htm ...

Kahtec http://www.kahtec.com/smart_stop.htm

I installed one of these on our BRZ and our Outback. On the Outback, the 3rd brake light blinks 5 times each time you apply the brakes. If you stay on...
Forum: Electronics | Audio | NAV | Infotainment 03-24-2016, 07:36 PM
Replies: 355
Views: 175,617
Posted By Agent 86
Looks like I may have lucked out... there's a...

Looks like I may have lucked out... there's a local guy that's willing to let me listen to his system. I hope the system is as good as all the testimonials.
Forum: Mid-Atlantic 03-24-2016, 07:25 PM
Replies: 5
Views: 1,712
Posted By Agent 86
Sure that works. Let me know the date and time. ...

Sure that works. Let me know the date and time. Thanks!
Forum: Mid-Atlantic 03-24-2016, 12:32 PM
Replies: 5
Views: 1,712
Posted By Agent 86
Thanks for responding. I would love to. ...

Thanks for responding. I would love to. Fredericksburg, VA is quite a distance away (78 miles).

Will you be going to Boxerfest (May 1, 2016)?

If not, maybe we can meet in the middle. I'll...
Forum: Mid-Atlantic 03-17-2016, 12:41 PM
Replies: 5
Views: 1,712
Posted By Agent 86
OEM Audio + Audition

Anyone in the area have an OEM Audio Plus setup in their car and willing to provide an audition of their system?

Spring is almost here, and I would really like to upgrade the sound in my car.
...
Forum: Electronics | Audio | NAV | Infotainment 03-09-2016, 12:28 PM
Replies: 355
Views: 175,617
Posted By Agent 86
Will OEM Audio Plus have a demo booth and car at...

Will OEM Audio Plus have a demo booth and car at this year's Boxerfest http://www.boxerfest.com? Seems like the perfect opportunity to give enthusiast a chance to listen to your system.

I would...
Showing results 31 to 60 of 342

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:26 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.3.0 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2026 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.

Garage vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.