follow ft86club on our
blog
,
twitter
or
facebook
.
User Name
Remember Me?
Password
Register
Garage
Garage
Garages
Help
Community
Calendar
Today's Posts
Search
Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB
>
Search Forums
Search Results
Community Links
Members List
User Tagging Statistics
iTrader
Search Forums
Show Threads
Show Posts
Tag Search
Advanced Search
Go to Page...
Register and become an FT86Club.com member. You will see fewer ads
Sign Up
Page 2 of 17
<
1
2
3
4
5
6
12
>
Last
»
Showing results 31 to 60 of 500
Search took
0.02
seconds; generated 59 minute(s) ago.
Search:
Posts Made By:
JDMenrique
Forum:
Cosmetic Modification (Interior/Exterior/Lighting)
06-19-2014, 05:17 PM
Replies:
484
Rocket bunny Registry
Views:
369,639
Posted By
JDMenrique
You can take canibeat noel off this list since he...
You can take canibeat noel off this list since he now has a new kit and referred to rocket bunny being so common it should be a factory option.
Forum:
Off-Topic Lounge [WARNING: NO POLITICS]
06-02-2014, 02:37 PM
Replies:
1,796
NBA!
Views:
439,472
Posted By
JDMenrique
im calling heat in 6 as well
im calling heat in 6 as well
Forum:
Off-Topic Lounge [WARNING: NO POLITICS]
05-16-2014, 02:31 PM
Replies:
499
Who has Instagram? Post up your s/n!
Views:
89,137
Posted By
JDMenrique
JDMenrique
JDMenrique
Forum:
Member's Car Journals
05-15-2014, 03:45 PM
Replies:
165
JDMenrique's Build Thread
Views:
59,913
Posted By
JDMenrique
hey sorry for not getting to you sooner, i never...
hey sorry for not getting to you sooner, i never saw the post. These should give you an idea:
http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y259/lxxsilencexxp/IMG_1324_zps57c5e268.jpg...
Forum:
Member's Car Journals
05-15-2014, 03:41 PM
Replies:
165
JDMenrique's Build Thread
Views:
59,913
Posted By
JDMenrique
https://farm3.staticflickr.com/2931/14190474781_42...
https://farm3.staticflickr.com/2931/14190474781_42f48af21a_b.jpg (https://flic.kr/p/nBXTLi)
Forum:
Forced Induction
05-15-2014, 10:53 AM
Replies:
94
World Fastest FA20 FRS new numbers!
Views:
36,754
Posted By
JDMenrique
shit...
shit...
Forum:
Issues | Warranty | Recalls / TSB
05-15-2014, 10:53 AM
Replies:
217
Engine failure - 38,000 miles
Views:
92,608
Posted By
JDMenrique
dude that sucks... this is the main reason...
dude that sucks...
this is the main reason why i'm not going FI til after my warrantee is expired.
Forum:
Other Vehicles & General Automotive Discussions
05-04-2014, 06:27 AM
Replies:
130
your biggest "beef" with other car trends?
Views:
33,273
Posted By
JDMenrique
I guess you have a point, though usually when...
I guess you have a point, though usually when you've been sponsored by a company you've already put in the work. When a 20y/o with a boosted rocket bunny has a "mom's money" decal on their car to me,...
Forum:
Other Vehicles & General Automotive Discussions
05-03-2014, 10:28 PM
Replies:
130
your biggest "beef" with other car trends?
Views:
33,273
Posted By
JDMenrique
I took pics of a new mod and posted it, just like...
I took pics of a new mod and posted it, just like 95% of this forum. Whether they're Bride seats or or a drop in filter, you'll NEVER see me claim im a "baller" or act like an elitist. You won't see...
Forum:
Other Vehicles & General Automotive Discussions
05-03-2014, 05:29 PM
Replies:
130
your biggest "beef" with other car trends?
Views:
33,273
Posted By
JDMenrique
I hate ignorant ppl saying I have fake shit...
I hate ignorant ppl saying I have fake shit behind my back.
I also hate these young fools with "moms money" decals on a car that was a ton of work done to it. Fuck being humble right?
Forum:
Off-Topic Lounge [WARNING: NO POLITICS]
05-01-2014, 09:41 PM
Replies:
1,796
NBA!
Views:
439,472
Posted By
JDMenrique
Guys, Unless I missed it I noticed that...
Guys,
Unless I missed it I noticed that there was no mention of the passing of LEGENDARY Dr. Jack Ramsay. Its unfortunate that most of us were born after he was done coaching but I got to...
Forum:
Off-Topic Lounge [WARNING: NO POLITICS]
05-01-2014, 09:28 PM
Replies:
1,796
NBA!
Views:
439,472
Posted By
JDMenrique
#SPUD.
#SPUD.
Forum:
Southwest
05-01-2014, 10:46 AM
Replies:
184
Rio Grande Valley/ South Texas
Views:
55,460
Posted By
JDMenrique
Post up pics guys! I posted earlier that I lived...
Post up pics guys! I posted earlier that I lived in Harlingen for three years about 5 years ago. Not gonna lie, I kinda miss it down there. I met a hand full of guys down there that were into the...
Forum:
Off-Topic Lounge [WARNING: NO POLITICS]
04-30-2014, 11:20 AM
Replies:
1,796
NBA!
Views:
439,472
Posted By
JDMenrique
Spoken like a true Laker/Kobe fan. No...
Spoken like a true Laker/Kobe fan.
No offense dude, but you're bat shit crazy if you don't think LeBron "compares", lol. Numbers don't lie, James is the closest thing to Jordan.
MJ: 30.1Ppg /...
Forum:
Scion FR-S / Toyota 86 GT86 General Forum
04-30-2014, 10:58 AM
Replies:
48
Red Bride Euroster IIs Installed
Views:
14,179
Posted By
JDMenrique
This set up sits just slightly below stock level,...
This set up sits just slightly below stock level, I wouldn't see it as much of an issue.
They're comfy but have a flatter, less aggressive bolster on the bottom. Some people like that hugging...
Forum:
Off-Topic Lounge [WARNING: NO POLITICS]
04-30-2014, 12:42 AM
Replies:
1,796
NBA!
Views:
439,472
Posted By
JDMenrique
When was the last time before that dunk you ever...
When was the last time before that dunk you ever her MJ say something positive about LeBron? And I'm not just saying it because I'm a heat fan. Those two don't have much of a relationship because...
Forum:
Cosmetic Modification (Interior/Exterior/Lighting)
04-28-2014, 06:34 AM
Replies:
12
Engine Cover
Views:
4,411
Posted By
JDMenrique
Password:JDM has products that cover the entire...
Password:JDM has products that cover the entire engine bay. There are also other companies like Nameless and Carbign Craft just to name a few.
Forum:
Off-Topic Lounge [WARNING: NO POLITICS]
04-27-2014, 11:34 AM
Replies:
1,796
NBA!
Views:
439,472
Posted By
JDMenrique
Born and raised in Miami. Heat fan since day 1......
Born and raised in Miami. Heat fan since day 1... even when they were shitty, lol.
Forum:
Cosmetic Modification (Interior/Exterior/Lighting)
04-27-2014, 09:33 AM
Replies:
3
Vis rocket bunny kit
Views:
2,398
Posted By
JDMenrique
pics?
pics?
Forum:
Scion FR-S / Toyota 86 GT86 General Forum
04-26-2014, 12:01 PM
Replies:
105
The Scion FR-S Needs More Power Says Nissan Product Boss: Nissan Mad???
Views:
26,810
Posted By
JDMenrique
Its not ugly... its hideous. If you're so...
Its not ugly... its hideous. If you're so inclined you should trade in your twin. I've always been of the opinion that this car is slow. Im not mad nor think Nissan is mad. I think its a troll move...
Forum:
Scion FR-S / Toyota 86 GT86 General Forum
04-25-2014, 08:57 PM
Replies:
105
The Scion FR-S Needs More Power Says Nissan Product Boss: Nissan Mad???
Views:
26,810
Posted By
JDMenrique
more power or not, that idx thing or whatever its...
more power or not, that idx thing or whatever its called... its fucking ugly.
Forum:
Off-Topic Lounge [WARNING: NO POLITICS]
04-25-2014, 08:03 PM
Replies:
1,796
NBA!
Views:
439,472
Posted By
JDMenrique
the spurs do it because their management is...
the spurs do it because their management is second to none. what they have down there is special.
Forum:
Off-Topic Lounge [WARNING: NO POLITICS]
04-25-2014, 08:02 PM
Replies:
1,796
NBA!
Views:
439,472
Posted By
JDMenrique
probably at the same place the they hid the...
probably at the same place the they hid the lakers 3-peat after they acquired howard and nash... :)
Forum:
Off-Topic Lounge [WARNING: NO POLITICS]
04-25-2014, 04:04 PM
Replies:
1,796
NBA!
Views:
439,472
Posted By
JDMenrique
Ill just leave this here
Ill just leave this here
Forum:
Off-Topic Lounge [WARNING: NO POLITICS]
04-24-2014, 04:57 PM
Replies:
1,796
NBA!
Views:
439,472
Posted By
JDMenrique
The players play. The league dictates whats a...
The players play. The league dictates whats a foul a what isn't, so I wouldn't be as hasty to blame players. The league you grew up watching didn't have the athletes that are in today's game. Colin...
Forum:
Off-Topic Lounge [WARNING: NO POLITICS]
04-24-2014, 02:26 PM
Replies:
1,796
NBA!
Views:
439,472
Posted By
JDMenrique
Motto for every losing team's fan.
Motto for every losing team's fan.
Forum:
Scion FR-S / Toyota 86 GT86 General Forum
04-24-2014, 10:26 AM
Replies:
48
Red Bride Euroster IIs Installed
Views:
14,179
Posted By
JDMenrique
Sorry dude, I just noticed this post. As of right...
Sorry dude, I just noticed this post. As of right now no.
I want to say yes but I'll double check when I get home.
Forum:
Scion FR-S / Toyota 86 GT86 General Forum
04-24-2014, 07:36 AM
Replies:
48
Red Bride Euroster IIs Installed
Views:
14,179
Posted By
JDMenrique
The Bride mounts I bought bolt directly on the...
The Bride mounts I bought bolt directly on the the seat and car.
Ehhh... maybe. I might but at the moment they arent high priority.
Forum:
Scion FR-S / Toyota 86 GT86 General Forum
04-23-2014, 06:57 AM
Replies:
48
Red Bride Euroster IIs Installed
Views:
14,179
Posted By
JDMenrique
If you go with a Bride bucket you must make sure...
If you go with a Bride bucket you must make sure it's an XL seat. Their regular seats don't tailor well to anyone above 150lb. They are extremely narrow and not at all comfortable if you have any...
Forum:
Scion FR-S / Toyota 86 GT86 General Forum
04-22-2014, 11:14 AM
Replies:
48
Red Bride Euroster IIs Installed
Views:
14,179
Posted By
JDMenrique
Got them through @Kami Speed...
Got them through @Kami Speed (http://www.ft86club.com/forums/member.php?u=12990) Great service!
Showing results 31 to 60 of 500
Page 2 of 17
<
1
2
3
4
5
6
12
>
Last
»
Forum Jump
User Control Panel
Private Messages
Subscriptions
Who's Online
Search Forums
Forums Home
2nd Gens: GR86 and BRZ
GR86 General Topics (2nd Gen 2022+ Toyota 86)
BRZ Second-Gen (2022+) — General Topics
1st Gens: Scion FR-S / Toyota 86 / Subaru BRZ
Scion FR-S / Toyota 86 GT86 General Forum
BRZ First-Gen (2012+) — General Topics
FR-S & 86 Photos, Videos, Wallpapers, Gallery Forum
BRZ Photos, Videos, Wallpapers, Gallery Forum
Subaru BRZ
FT86CLUB Shared Forum
Member's Car Journals
FR-S / BRZ vs....
Regional Forums
Southern California
Northern California
NY / NJ / CT / PA
Mid-Atlantic
Southeast
New England
Southwest
Arizona
Northwest
Great Lakes
Rocky Mountains / Great Plains
Hawaii
CANADA
Canada Classifieds
EUROPE
AUSTRALIA
Australia Classifieds
Australian Meets & Events
NEW ZEALAND
SOUTH AMERICA / CARRIBEANS
ASIA
MIDDLE EAST
AFRICA
Technical Topics
Issues | Warranty | Recalls / TSB
Engine, Exhaust, Transmission
Engine Swaps
Forced Induction
Software Tuning
Mechanical Maintenance (Oil, Fluids, Break-In, Servicing)
Wheels | Tires | Spacers | Hub -- Sponsored by The Tire Rack
Suspension | Chassis | Brakes -- Sponsored by 949 Racing
Cosmetic Modification (Interior/Exterior/Lighting)
Cosmetic Maintenance (Wash, Wax, Detailing, Body Repairs)
Electronics | Audio | NAV | Infotainment
DIY (Do-It-Yourself) Guides
Tracking / Autocross / HPDE / Drifting
Marketplace
Commercial Classifieds
Official FT86CLUB Sponsors List
Announcements, Contests, Giveaways
Groupbuys
Engine, Exhaust, Bolt-Ons
Forced Induction
Engine Swap
Transmission and Driveline
Wheels and Tires
Brakes, Suspension, Chassis
Exterior Parts - The Rest
Coating and Customization Services
Exterior Parts - Lighting
Interior Parts (Incl. Lighting)
Audio/Visual, Electronics, Infotainment, NAV
Cleaning and Detailing
Mechanical Maintenance and Tools
Dealer Cars
Miscellaneous
CANADIAN Sales
Members Classifieds
Engine, Exhaust, Bolt-Ons
Transmission and Driveline
Wheels and Tires
Brakes, Suspension, Chassis
Exterior Parts (Aero, Lighting, Etc.)
Interior Parts (Incl. Lighting)
Audio/Visual, Electronics, Infotainment, NAV
Cleaning and Detailing
Mechanical Maintenance and Tools
Cars for Sale/Trade
Miscellaneous
FT86CLUB Items
Want-To-Buy Requests
User/Vendor/Sponsor Reviews, Feedback, Comments
Off-Topic Discussions
Other Vehicles & General Automotive Discussions
Off-Topic Lounge [WARNING: NO POLITICS]
Site Announcements / Questions / Issues
All times are GMT -4. The time now is
02:27 AM
.
Contact Us
-
Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum - FT86CLUB
-
Archive
-
Privacy Statement
-
Terms of Service/DMCA Policy
-
Top
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
User Alert System provided by
Advanced User Tagging v3.3.0 (Lite)
-
vBulletin Mods & Addons
Copyright © 2026 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Garage
vBulletin Plugins
by Drive Thru Online, Inc.