follow ft86club on our
blog
,
twitter
or
facebook
.
User Name
Remember Me?
Password
Register
Garage
Garage
Garages
Help
Community
Calendar
Today's Posts
Search
Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB
>
Search Forums
Search Results
Community Links
Members List
User Tagging Statistics
iTrader
Search Forums
Show Threads
Show Posts
Tag Search
Advanced Search
Go to Page...
Register and become an FT86Club.com member. You will see fewer ads
Sign Up
Showing results 1 to 10 of 10
Search took
0.00
seconds.
Search:
Posts Made By:
hmeister
Forum:
Cars for Sale/Trade
08-05-2014, 06:24 PM
Replies:
4
FS: 2013 DGM BRZ Limited ** SOLD **
Views:
1,859
Posted By
hmeister
Not sure what a "hax" is. I think the car is...
Not sure what a "hax" is.
I think the car is priced competitively. KBB has a value of $23,100. My asking price is pretty firm, not wanting to inflate the price only to have to haggle to get to the...
Forum:
Mid-Atlantic
08-03-2014, 01:38 PM
Replies:
2,022
Sticky:
Mid-Atlantic Sale Thread
Views:
591,664
Posted By
hmeister
Selling my 2013 BRZ Limited. Asking $22,500. Full...
Selling my 2013 BRZ Limited. Asking $22,500. Full thread is here:
http://www.ft86club.com/forums/showthread.php?t=71371
Thanks!
Forum:
Cars for Sale/Trade
08-03-2014, 01:22 PM
Replies:
4
FS: 2013 DGM BRZ Limited ** SOLD **
Views:
1,859
Posted By
hmeister
FS: 2013 DGM BRZ Limited ** SOLD **
** SOLD **
I'm selling my 2013 DGM 2013 BRZ Limited. I'm not driving the car as often as I had anticipated do to various reasons, and it doesn't make sense to continue paying for it.
Asking...
Forum:
Engine, Exhaust, Bolt-Ons
07-14-2014, 09:48 AM
Replies:
1
FS: Kraftwerks SC *** SOLD ***
Views:
1,232
Posted By
hmeister
FS: Kraftwerks SC *** SOLD ***
*** SOLD ***
Due to unforeseen circumstances, I need to sell my Kraftwerks SC kit. The kit is new in-box, never installed. I purchased the kit during the group buy a
month ago. I'm also including...
Forum:
Wheels | Tires | Spacers | Hub --
Sponsored by The Tire Rack
06-26-2014, 05:52 PM
Replies:
60
Wheel Directory: WedsSport SA-10R 18x9.5 +45
Views:
62,086
Posted By
hmeister
Has anyone seen or have side angle pictures of...
Has anyone seen or have side angle pictures of the SA-10R in 18x8.5? I'm thinking of getting them in 8.5 width over 9.5. The 8.5 width has a different face where the spokes curves out a little, but...
Forum:
Groupbuys
06-02-2014, 09:41 PM
Replies:
380
Radium Engineering Group Buy
Views:
35,132
Posted By
hmeister
Cool. Just ordered the crankcase one. I'll get...
Cool. Just ordered the crankcase one. I'll get the other one eventually too.
Forum:
Groupbuys
05-28-2014, 05:59 PM
Replies:
380
Radium Engineering Group Buy
Views:
35,132
Posted By
hmeister
Is it possible to mount on the left hand side...
Is it possible to mount on the left hand side like in the pic below?
EDIT: Ah, stupid me. The catch can on left/right serve difference purposes. For a single catch can setup, which would be better...
Forum:
Mid-Atlantic
05-28-2014, 05:32 PM
Replies:
62
PTUNING Tuner
Views:
22,541
Posted By
hmeister
Sweet! Gonna go take advantage of that KW...
Sweet! Gonna go take advantage of that KW groupbuy now. I'll PM you when I'm ready to purchase the programming cable with base map. The programming cable, is it the ECUTek ProECU kit?...
Forum:
Mid-Atlantic
05-27-2014, 08:46 PM
Replies:
62
PTUNING Tuner
Views:
22,541
Posted By
hmeister
I'm leaning towards getting a KW SC with their...
I'm leaning towards getting a KW SC with their ECUTek tuning. I've been reading that their tune has a lot left to be desired, but reason I'm swayed to get their tuned kit is because I need a way to...
Forum:
BRZ First-Gen (2012+) — General Topics
05-27-2014, 08:32 PM
Replies:
2,567
Sticky:
New here? Come say hi =)
Views:
653,794
Posted By
hmeister
I've been lurking for far too long now... thought...
I've been lurking for far too long now... thought I'd finally create an account!
Showing results 1 to 10 of 10
Forum Jump
User Control Panel
Private Messages
Subscriptions
Who's Online
Search Forums
Forums Home
2nd Gens: GR86 and BRZ
GR86 General Topics (2nd Gen 2022+ Toyota 86)
BRZ Second-Gen (2022+) — General Topics
1st Gens: Scion FR-S / Toyota 86 / Subaru BRZ
Scion FR-S / Toyota 86 GT86 General Forum
BRZ First-Gen (2012+) — General Topics
FR-S & 86 Photos, Videos, Wallpapers, Gallery Forum
BRZ Photos, Videos, Wallpapers, Gallery Forum
Subaru BRZ
FT86CLUB Shared Forum
Member's Car Journals
FR-S / BRZ vs....
Regional Forums
Southern California
Northern California
NY / NJ / CT / PA
Mid-Atlantic
Southeast
New England
Southwest
Arizona
Northwest
Great Lakes
Rocky Mountains / Great Plains
Hawaii
CANADA
Canada Classifieds
EUROPE
AUSTRALIA
Australia Classifieds
Australian Meets & Events
NEW ZEALAND
SOUTH AMERICA / CARRIBEANS
ASIA
MIDDLE EAST
AFRICA
Technical Topics
Issues | Warranty | Recalls / TSB
Engine, Exhaust, Transmission
Engine Swaps
Forced Induction
Software Tuning
Mechanical Maintenance (Oil, Fluids, Break-In, Servicing)
Wheels | Tires | Spacers | Hub -- Sponsored by The Tire Rack
Suspension | Chassis | Brakes -- Sponsored by 949 Racing
Cosmetic Modification (Interior/Exterior/Lighting)
Cosmetic Maintenance (Wash, Wax, Detailing, Body Repairs)
Electronics | Audio | NAV | Infotainment
DIY (Do-It-Yourself) Guides
Tracking / Autocross / HPDE / Drifting
Marketplace
Commercial Classifieds
Official FT86CLUB Sponsors List
Announcements, Contests, Giveaways
Groupbuys
Engine, Exhaust, Bolt-Ons
Forced Induction
Engine Swap
Transmission and Driveline
Wheels and Tires
Brakes, Suspension, Chassis
Exterior Parts - The Rest
Coating and Customization Services
Exterior Parts - Lighting
Interior Parts (Incl. Lighting)
Audio/Visual, Electronics, Infotainment, NAV
Cleaning and Detailing
Mechanical Maintenance and Tools
Dealer Cars
Miscellaneous
CANADIAN Sales
Members Classifieds
Engine, Exhaust, Bolt-Ons
Transmission and Driveline
Wheels and Tires
Brakes, Suspension, Chassis
Exterior Parts (Aero, Lighting, Etc.)
Interior Parts (Incl. Lighting)
Audio/Visual, Electronics, Infotainment, NAV
Cleaning and Detailing
Mechanical Maintenance and Tools
Cars for Sale/Trade
Miscellaneous
FT86CLUB Items
Want-To-Buy Requests
User/Vendor/Sponsor Reviews, Feedback, Comments
Off-Topic Discussions
Other Vehicles & General Automotive Discussions
Off-Topic Lounge [WARNING: NO POLITICS]
Site Announcements / Questions / Issues
All times are GMT -4. The time now is
07:04 AM
.
Contact Us
-
Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum - FT86CLUB
-
Archive
-
Privacy Statement
-
Terms of Service/DMCA Policy
-
Top
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
User Alert System provided by
Advanced User Tagging v3.3.0 (Lite)
-
vBulletin Mods & Addons
Copyright © 2026 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Garage
vBulletin Plugins
by Drive Thru Online, Inc.