follow ft86club on our
blog
,
twitter
or
facebook
.
User Name
Remember Me?
Password
Register
Garage
Garage
Garages
Help
Community
Calendar
Today's Posts
Search
Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB
>
Search Forums
Search Results
Community Links
Members List
User Tagging Statistics
iTrader
Search Forums
Show Threads
Show Posts
Tag Search
Advanced Search
Go to Page...
Register and become an FT86Club.com member. You will see fewer ads
Sign Up
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6
Search took
0.00
seconds.
Search:
Posts Made By:
quarkdude
Forum:
Southwest
02-09-2014, 04:28 PM
Replies:
540
Sticky:
OFFICIAL NEW MEXICO FR-S/BRZ THREAD
Views:
156,372
Posted By
quarkdude
Hello Lithium, I did have a 1998 Z28 camaro in...
Hello Lithium,
I did have a 1998 Z28 camaro in the past so haveing horsepower - I know what you mean. My test drive on the 2014 FR-s Auto was pretty impressive. I hear that the automatic in the...
Forum:
Southwest
02-07-2014, 09:26 AM
Replies:
540
Sticky:
OFFICIAL NEW MEXICO FR-S/BRZ THREAD
Views:
156,372
Posted By
quarkdude
Hello robotickrypto, I just saw the monogram...
Hello robotickrypto,
I just saw the monogram series last night and that is one nice setup. I guess they are only making 2000 of those.
-quarkdude
Forum:
FR-S & 86 Photos, Videos, Wallpapers, Gallery Forum
02-06-2014, 04:36 PM
Replies:
6
The Big Brother came to visit Little Brother at the shop today! Lexus LFA, FT86
Views:
5,035
Posted By
quarkdude
Very nice. That one is on my checklist after...
Very nice. That one is on my checklist after winning the lottery :D:D
- quarkdude
Forum:
Southwest
02-05-2014, 09:38 AM
Replies:
540
Sticky:
OFFICIAL NEW MEXICO FR-S/BRZ THREAD
Views:
156,372
Posted By
quarkdude
Hello nomocouch, Oh, nice. I'm not the only one...
Hello nomocouch,
Oh, nice. I'm not the only one to go from the trail to the street :D. Don't get me wrong, the Jeep is awesome but the more and more I watch utube videos of FR-S's the more I want...
Forum:
Southwest
02-04-2014, 04:58 PM
Replies:
540
Sticky:
OFFICIAL NEW MEXICO FR-S/BRZ THREAD
Views:
156,372
Posted By
quarkdude
Hello subwaynm, Thanks for the welcome. Gotta...
Hello subwaynm,
Thanks for the welcome. Gotta get some strong marketing to sell the Jeep, its a beasty rock crawler for sure. I have been up some stuff that is pretty much a vertical wall - talk...
Forum:
Southwest
02-01-2014, 10:23 PM
Replies:
540
Sticky:
OFFICIAL NEW MEXICO FR-S/BRZ THREAD
Views:
156,372
Posted By
quarkdude
Soon to be owner FR-S
Hello all,
Just found the New Mexico group. I am here in Albuquerque, NM - North Valley area. I don't own an FR-S yet, but am in the process of getting one. Have to sell the current...
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6
Forum Jump
User Control Panel
Private Messages
Subscriptions
Who's Online
Search Forums
Forums Home
2nd Gens: GR86 and BRZ
GR86 General Topics (2nd Gen 2022+ Toyota 86)
BRZ Second-Gen (2022+) — General Topics
1st Gens: Scion FR-S / Toyota 86 / Subaru BRZ
Scion FR-S / Toyota 86 GT86 General Forum
BRZ First-Gen (2012+) — General Topics
FR-S & 86 Photos, Videos, Wallpapers, Gallery Forum
BRZ Photos, Videos, Wallpapers, Gallery Forum
Subaru BRZ
FT86CLUB Shared Forum
Member's Car Journals
FR-S / BRZ vs....
Regional Forums
Southern California
Northern California
NY / NJ / CT / PA
Mid-Atlantic
Southeast
New England
Southwest
Arizona
Northwest
Great Lakes
Rocky Mountains / Great Plains
Hawaii
CANADA
Canada Classifieds
EUROPE
AUSTRALIA
Australia Classifieds
Australian Meets & Events
NEW ZEALAND
SOUTH AMERICA / CARRIBEANS
ASIA
MIDDLE EAST
AFRICA
Technical Topics
Issues | Warranty | Recalls / TSB
Engine, Exhaust, Transmission
Engine Swaps
Forced Induction
Software Tuning
Mechanical Maintenance (Oil, Fluids, Break-In, Servicing)
Wheels | Tires | Spacers | Hub -- Sponsored by The Tire Rack
Suspension | Chassis | Brakes -- Sponsored by 949 Racing
Cosmetic Modification (Interior/Exterior/Lighting)
Cosmetic Maintenance (Wash, Wax, Detailing, Body Repairs)
Electronics | Audio | NAV | Infotainment
DIY (Do-It-Yourself) Guides
Tracking / Autocross / HPDE / Drifting
Marketplace
Commercial Classifieds
Official FT86CLUB Sponsors List
Announcements, Contests, Giveaways
Groupbuys
Engine, Exhaust, Bolt-Ons
Forced Induction
Engine Swap
Transmission and Driveline
Wheels and Tires
Brakes, Suspension, Chassis
Exterior Parts - The Rest
Coating and Customization Services
Exterior Parts - Lighting
Interior Parts (Incl. Lighting)
Audio/Visual, Electronics, Infotainment, NAV
Cleaning and Detailing
Mechanical Maintenance and Tools
Dealer Cars
Miscellaneous
CANADIAN Sales
Members Classifieds
Engine, Exhaust, Bolt-Ons
Transmission and Driveline
Wheels and Tires
Brakes, Suspension, Chassis
Exterior Parts (Aero, Lighting, Etc.)
Interior Parts (Incl. Lighting)
Audio/Visual, Electronics, Infotainment, NAV
Cleaning and Detailing
Mechanical Maintenance and Tools
Cars for Sale/Trade
Miscellaneous
FT86CLUB Items
Want-To-Buy Requests
User/Vendor/Sponsor Reviews, Feedback, Comments
Off-Topic Discussions
Other Vehicles & General Automotive Discussions
Off-Topic Lounge [WARNING: NO POLITICS]
Site Announcements / Questions / Issues
All times are GMT -4. The time now is
07:04 AM
.
Contact Us
-
Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum - FT86CLUB
-
Archive
-
Privacy Statement
-
Terms of Service/DMCA Policy
-
Top
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
User Alert System provided by
Advanced User Tagging v3.3.0 (Lite)
-
vBulletin Mods & Addons
Copyright © 2026 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Garage
vBulletin Plugins
by Drive Thru Online, Inc.