follow ft86club on our blog, twitter or facebook.
FT86CLUB
Ft86Club
Speed By Design
Register Garage Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Go Back   Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB > Search Forums

Register and become an FT86Club.com member. You will see fewer ads

Showing results 1 to 7 of 7
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Apocalix
Forum: Member's Car Journals 07-29-2014, 04:01 PM
Replies: 57
Views: 20,860
Posted By Apocalix
Totally agree!! Great car, and that...

Totally agree!!


Great car, and that exhaust work looks fantastic especially with those tips. Also always wished I drove one of these some day. Totally a dreamy ride, and in my opinion a totally...
Forum: Other Vehicles & General Automotive Discussions 07-29-2014, 03:18 PM
Replies: 22
Views: 4,658
Posted By Apocalix
Got myself a Hyundai Sonata Hybrid 2013, Limited...

Got myself a Hyundai Sonata Hybrid 2013, Limited with Tech package and its done a pretty good job over the first year. It was less $ than a Camry Hybrid, 4 door with lots of room, and great features...
Forum: FR-S & 86 Photos, Videos, Wallpapers, Gallery Forum 01-03-2014, 01:43 PM
Replies: 21
Views: 11,749
Posted By Apocalix
Loved the show, and cant wait to see if any more...

Loved the show, and cant wait to see if any more are released in the future. Great watch, thanks OP!
Forum: Scion FR-S / Toyota 86 GT86 General Forum 10-29-2013, 10:46 AM
Replies: 69
Views: 15,657
Posted By Apocalix
I also have a similar problem, except its with my...

I also have a similar problem, except its with my own cat that just seems to hate me (but loves everyone else in the family)!

We have a two lane drive way so I've even tried parking on the...
Forum: Scion FR-S / Toyota 86 GT86 General Forum 10-29-2013, 09:47 AM
Replies: 23
Views: 17,867
Posted By Apocalix
Thumbs up Absolutely fantastic video and shots comparing...

Absolutely fantastic video and shots comparing the two. I'm far more educated about which car to get, and this is something that even dealerships should be showing to potential buyers.

I'll...
Forum: BRZ First-Gen (2012+) — General Topics 10-24-2013, 01:23 PM
Replies: 49
Views: 15,067
Posted By Apocalix
That BRZ looks awesome haha! Before I saw...

That BRZ looks awesome haha!

Before I saw the GTR, I was also going to mention that maybe the chrome is a bit too light on the BRZ for it to be something I'd like, but if it was darker like the...
Forum: FR-S & 86 Photos, Videos, Wallpapers, Gallery Forum 10-23-2013, 12:33 PM
Replies: 46
Views: 16,418
Posted By Apocalix
That doesnt make me feel any better! Those arent...

That doesnt make me feel any better! Those arent men - those are machines that look like humans! :eyebulge:

They're way too fast and precise to be men!


But on-topic, thanks for the videos! I...
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:22 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.3.0 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2026 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.

Garage vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.