follow ft86club on our
blog
,
twitter
or
facebook
.
User Name
Remember Me?
Password
Register
Garage
Garage
Garages
Help
Community
Calendar
Today's Posts
Search
Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB
>
Search Forums
Search Results
Community Links
Members List
User Tagging Statistics
iTrader
Search Forums
Show Threads
Show Posts
Tag Search
Advanced Search
Go to Page...
Register and become an FT86Club.com member. You will see fewer ads
Sign Up
Page 1 of 9
1
2
3
4
5
>
Last
»
Showing results 1 to 30 of 258
Search took
0.01
seconds.
Search:
Posts Made By:
enc0re
Forum:
Scion FR-S / Toyota 86 GT86 General Forum
03-23-2012, 08:44 PM
Replies:
1,287
2013 Scion FR-S Priced at $24,200 ($24,930 after destination)
Views:
333,499
Posted By
enc0re
I know, right? 3-series is the closest I've been...
I know, right? 3-series is the closest I've been able to find and they're annoyingly expensive in all the ways a car can be.
Forum:
Scion FR-S / Toyota 86 GT86 General Forum
03-23-2012, 08:40 AM
Replies:
1,287
2013 Scion FR-S Priced at $24,200 ($24,930 after destination)
Views:
333,499
Posted By
enc0re
I very much like RWD, fun-to-drive cars. This...
I very much like RWD, fun-to-drive cars. This wouldn't have been my first. But as a daily driver, it needs a little bit more to win me over.
One way would be practicality. For example, my current...
Forum:
Scion FR-S / Toyota 86 GT86 General Forum
03-23-2012, 12:31 AM
Replies:
1,287
2013 Scion FR-S Priced at $24,200 ($24,930 after destination)
Views:
333,499
Posted By
enc0re
$25K, 22 MPG city, a relatively cheap interior,...
$25K, 22 MPG city, a relatively cheap interior, and no hatch? Sorry Toyota, I love the idea of the car but I guess it wasn't meant to be.
Forum:
Scion FR-S / Toyota 86 GT86 General Forum
11-27-2011, 04:27 PM
Replies:
216
FT-86 Concept becomes Toyota 86 reality as new sports car is unveiled
Views:
82,160
Posted By
enc0re
That headrest looks very disturbing. I wonder if...
That headrest looks very disturbing. I wonder if you'll be able to sit up straight in the car, or if it'll force you to adopt a hunchback posture.
Forum:
Scion FR-S / Toyota 86 GT86 General Forum
11-27-2011, 02:43 PM
Replies:
216
FT-86 Concept becomes Toyota 86 reality as new sports car is unveiled
Views:
82,160
Posted By
enc0re
A little too much red in the interior, everything...
A little too much red in the interior, everything else is gold. Please, please let us have the auto climate control for the Scion version. And how about a RS1.0 in panda? You know you want to.
Forum:
Scion FR-S / Toyota 86 GT86 General Forum
11-14-2011, 10:00 AM
Replies:
234
Breaking: standard Scion FR-S / Toyota FT-86 model and aero kits revealed
Views:
165,197
Posted By
enc0re
For the same reason that clothes don't look like...
For the same reason that clothes don't look like runway designs. There's a difference between an artistic concept and a production version.
Forum:
Scion FR-S / Toyota 86 GT86 General Forum
11-04-2011, 10:10 AM
Replies:
18
Special Editions?
Views:
6,256
Posted By
enc0re
Scion RS1.0: Panda paintjob and dash mounted...
Scion RS1.0: Panda paintjob and dash mounted cupholder?
I'd hit it.
Forum:
Scion FR-S / Toyota 86 GT86 General Forum
11-03-2011, 09:46 AM
Replies:
584
Sticky:
New FR-S BRZ Technology Info! Engine specs, CoG, Drag Coefficient, Dimensions, etc.
Views:
403,869
Posted By
enc0re
Am I the only person that's excited by the 12.5...
Am I the only person that's excited by the 12.5 CR? My only regret is that it isn't 13, a la Skyactiv.
Forum:
Scion FR-S / Toyota 86 GT86 General Forum
11-01-2011, 11:42 PM
Replies:
109
Toyota Celica name possible for European/Asian market
Views:
27,117
Posted By
enc0re
Can I have your Celica badge? My first car was a...
Can I have your Celica badge? My first car was a Celica. I would like to go back to that nameplate.
Forum:
Scion FR-S / Toyota 86 GT86 General Forum
11-01-2011, 09:45 AM
Replies:
510
Scion FR-S / FT-86 / Subaru BRZ Specs and Options. 200hp / 151 lb-ft tq
Views:
366,077
Posted By
enc0re
My fuel economy benchmark is the BMW 528i. It's...
My fuel economy benchmark is the BMW 528i. It's big, heavy (3800lbs), and powerful (240hp, 260lb-ft). EPA: 22/32.
In my book, a 2700lbs sporty coupe has to do at least that well.
Forum:
Scion FR-S / Toyota 86 GT86 General Forum
11-01-2011, 09:41 AM
Replies:
41
New member - A few things on my mind.
Views:
10,720
Posted By
enc0re
No way. They'll want some daylight between the tC...
No way. They'll want some daylight between the tC and this. I'm calling $23K. Surely it'll be at least as much as a Civic Si.
On the upside, that should be enough for a little bit of kit from the...
Forum:
Scion FR-S / Toyota 86 GT86 General Forum
11-01-2011, 12:20 AM
Replies:
202
FR-S / FT-86 Colors, Instruments, and Center Console/Dash Now Revealed
Views:
104,042
Posted By
enc0re
Wow! How did I not see that? Must be too late for...
Wow! How did I not see that? Must be too late for me. Night.
Forum:
Scion FR-S / Toyota 86 GT86 General Forum
10-31-2011, 11:40 PM
Replies:
202
FR-S / FT-86 Colors, Instruments, and Center Console/Dash Now Revealed
Views:
104,042
Posted By
enc0re
I love auto climate control. I love any feature...
I love auto climate control. I love any feature that's set and forget. Auto headlights are another good example. But I doubt we'll get it for a Scion. Too bad Toyota didn't choose to make it a Toyota...
Forum:
Scion FR-S / Toyota 86 GT86 General Forum
10-29-2011, 08:13 AM
Replies:
26
Keiichi Tsuchiya's brief comment according to Tada-san and Moto-P
Views:
12,055
Posted By
enc0re
It's all in the tires and electronic nannies. My...
It's all in the tires and electronic nannies. My 3-series with winter tires outperforms my previous Impreza with all-season tires to a ridiculous degree.
Low ground clearance will get you stuck...
Forum:
Scion FR-S / Toyota 86 GT86 General Forum
10-28-2011, 08:54 PM
Replies:
66
Will Scion/Toyota and Subaru (AS1) owners be united or divided?
Views:
18,131
Posted By
enc0re
It will be the same as the DSM cars: somewhat...
It will be the same as the DSM cars: somewhat different public images but one enthusiast community.
Forum:
Scion FR-S / Toyota 86 GT86 General Forum
10-28-2011, 08:53 PM
Replies:
48
How to make the dealership bend over backwards?
Views:
12,143
Posted By
enc0re
To the OP: take it to Carmax to get a realistic...
To the OP: take it to Carmax to get a realistic price. Also, pay of this loan as quickly as possible. There's no way your savings will earn a higher rate of return at a reasonable risk. Refinance...
Forum:
BRZ First-Gen (2012+) — General Topics
10-28-2011, 08:46 PM
Replies:
43
AutoBild gives specs of the Subaru BRZ
Views:
18,169
Posted By
enc0re
Translation: Compact-Athlete with...
Translation:
Compact-Athlete with Boxer-Heart
First Impression:
+ Agile Handling
+ Fair Price
+ Attractive Design
- Rather Simple Interior Materials
- Weak Initial Acceleration
Forum:
Scion FR-S / Toyota 86 GT86 General Forum
10-27-2011, 09:14 AM
Replies:
385
Modellista Toyota 86 Revealed
Views:
309,967
Posted By
enc0re
http://farm7.static.flickr.com/6095/6286127958_bfc...
http://farm7.static.flickr.com/6095/6286127958_bfc92ba1a7.jpg
Uh oh. I hope we don't get those seats. Do you see that crazy forward rake on the headrests? I had to sell my Impreza because of that....
Forum:
Scion FR-S / Toyota 86 GT86 General Forum
10-06-2011, 09:22 PM
Replies:
22
Has anyone compared the rumored price range to....
Views:
8,052
Posted By
enc0re
Same as a Mazdaspeed3 today.
Same as a Mazdaspeed3 today.
Forum:
Scion FR-S / Toyota 86 GT86 General Forum
10-02-2011, 01:27 PM
Replies:
310
What little things you want to see
Views:
52,693
Posted By
enc0re
If the rear window has a low angle: oh god,...
If the rear window has a low angle: oh god, please give a rear wiper. It snows in Michigan.
Forum:
Scion FR-S / Toyota 86 GT86 General Forum
09-30-2011, 09:26 PM
Replies:
47
feature list for the 86.
Views:
11,159
Posted By
enc0re
Mechanical LSD and Aux-in for me. And the Aux-in...
Mechanical LSD and Aux-in for me. And the Aux-in is optional. :)
Forum:
Scion FR-S / Toyota 86 GT86 General Forum
09-24-2011, 12:42 AM
Replies:
77
New Supra = Modified FT-86?
Views:
25,979
Posted By
enc0re
I doubt it. I'd expect them to platform share...
I doubt it. I'd expect them to platform share with the IS350; same as Nissan does with the 370Z and Infiniti G.
Forum:
Scion FR-S / Toyota 86 GT86 General Forum
09-19-2011, 09:15 PM
Replies:
92
Insurance speculation between Scion/Toyota and Subaru?
Views:
27,981
Posted By
enc0re
It's all about driver psychographics. Let's hope...
It's all about driver psychographics. Let's hope our average buyers skews more to a Miata driver than an Impreza driver.
Forum:
Wheels | Tires | Spacers | Hub --
Sponsored by The Tire Rack
08-25-2011, 03:28 PM
Replies:
123
What tires do you want?
Views:
29,444
Posted By
enc0re
I've had a really good time with Continental...
I've had a really good time with Continental ContiTouringContacts. They last, aren't noisy, and give a nice performance/comfort trade-off.
Forum:
Scion FR-S / Toyota 86 GT86 General Forum
08-15-2011, 11:48 PM
Replies:
92
FR-S to be priced at $22k and coming in Spring of 2012?
Views:
25,467
Posted By
enc0re
WTF? Do female drivers somehow count differently?
WTF? Do female drivers somehow count differently?
Forum:
Off-Topic Lounge [WARNING: NO POLITICS]
08-13-2011, 10:16 PM
Replies:
4
Need some more people!
Views:
3,587
Posted By
enc0re
Booo on football. That is all.
Booo on football. That is all.
Forum:
Scion FR-S / Toyota 86 GT86 General Forum
08-04-2011, 11:52 PM
Replies:
360
Anybody here getting that greasy "$27k" feeling?
Views:
75,990
Posted By
enc0re
Argh! Mein eyes! Every time.
Argh! Mein eyes! Every time.
Forum:
Scion FR-S / Toyota 86 GT86 General Forum
08-02-2011, 10:08 PM
Replies:
360
Anybody here getting that greasy "$27k" feeling?
Views:
75,990
Posted By
enc0re
I hate that about the IS-F. If I was spending...
I hate that about the IS-F. If I was spending $61K+ on a sports sedan I would not tolerate any fakery. It would honest to gods be a deal breaker for me if I were in the market for such a car. Compare...
Forum:
Scion FR-S / Toyota 86 GT86 General Forum
08-02-2011, 09:46 PM
Replies:
229
Poll:
The Great Hatch vs Trunk Debate
Views:
58,794
Posted By
enc0re
Hatch looks better and is better. Of course I...
Hatch looks better and is better. Of course I mean that in the liftback style of the Celicas and Supras, not in the wagon style of a Matrix or xB. Besides, it's such a Toyota signature. Too bad we'll...
Forum:
Scion FR-S / Toyota 86 GT86 General Forum
08-01-2011, 10:15 PM
Replies:
130
New FT-86 or old C6, z4m, etc..
Views:
25,159
Posted By
enc0re
Don't buy a house as an investment. Buy it...
Don't buy a house as an investment. Buy it because you want to live in a house. If you don't want to live in a house, stick those $30K in a well-diversified mutual fund (tip: Vanguard) instead.
...
Showing results 1 to 30 of 258
Page 1 of 9
1
2
3
4
5
>
Last
»
Forum Jump
User Control Panel
Private Messages
Subscriptions
Who's Online
Search Forums
Forums Home
2nd Gens: GR86 and BRZ
GR86 General Topics (2nd Gen 2022+ Toyota 86)
BRZ Second-Gen (2022+) — General Topics
1st Gens: Scion FR-S / Toyota 86 / Subaru BRZ
Scion FR-S / Toyota 86 GT86 General Forum
BRZ First-Gen (2012+) — General Topics
FR-S & 86 Photos, Videos, Wallpapers, Gallery Forum
BRZ Photos, Videos, Wallpapers, Gallery Forum
Subaru BRZ
FT86CLUB Shared Forum
Member's Car Journals
FR-S / BRZ vs....
Regional Forums
Southern California
Northern California
NY / NJ / CT / PA
Mid-Atlantic
Southeast
New England
Southwest
Arizona
Northwest
Great Lakes
Rocky Mountains / Great Plains
Hawaii
CANADA
Canada Classifieds
EUROPE
AUSTRALIA
Australia Classifieds
Australian Meets & Events
NEW ZEALAND
SOUTH AMERICA / CARRIBEANS
ASIA
MIDDLE EAST
AFRICA
Technical Topics
Issues | Warranty | Recalls / TSB
Engine, Exhaust, Transmission
Engine Swaps
Forced Induction
Software Tuning
Mechanical Maintenance (Oil, Fluids, Break-In, Servicing)
Wheels | Tires | Spacers | Hub -- Sponsored by The Tire Rack
Suspension | Chassis | Brakes -- Sponsored by 949 Racing
Cosmetic Modification (Interior/Exterior/Lighting)
Cosmetic Maintenance (Wash, Wax, Detailing, Body Repairs)
Electronics | Audio | NAV | Infotainment
DIY (Do-It-Yourself) Guides
Tracking / Autocross / HPDE / Drifting
Marketplace
Commercial Classifieds
Official FT86CLUB Sponsors List
Announcements, Contests, Giveaways
Groupbuys
Engine, Exhaust, Bolt-Ons
Forced Induction
Engine Swap
Transmission and Driveline
Wheels and Tires
Brakes, Suspension, Chassis
Exterior Parts - The Rest
Coating and Customization Services
Exterior Parts - Lighting
Interior Parts (Incl. Lighting)
Audio/Visual, Electronics, Infotainment, NAV
Cleaning and Detailing
Mechanical Maintenance and Tools
Dealer Cars
Miscellaneous
CANADIAN Sales
Members Classifieds
Engine, Exhaust, Bolt-Ons
Transmission and Driveline
Wheels and Tires
Brakes, Suspension, Chassis
Exterior Parts (Aero, Lighting, Etc.)
Interior Parts (Incl. Lighting)
Audio/Visual, Electronics, Infotainment, NAV
Cleaning and Detailing
Mechanical Maintenance and Tools
Cars for Sale/Trade
Miscellaneous
FT86CLUB Items
Want-To-Buy Requests
User/Vendor/Sponsor Reviews, Feedback, Comments
Off-Topic Discussions
Other Vehicles & General Automotive Discussions
Off-Topic Lounge [WARNING: NO POLITICS]
Site Announcements / Questions / Issues
All times are GMT -4. The time now is
05:43 AM
.
Contact Us
-
Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum - FT86CLUB
-
Archive
-
Privacy Statement
-
Terms of Service/DMCA Policy
-
Top
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
User Alert System provided by
Advanced User Tagging v3.3.0 (Lite)
-
vBulletin Mods & Addons
Copyright © 2026 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Garage
vBulletin Plugins
by Drive Thru Online, Inc.