follow ft86club on our
blog
,
twitter
or
facebook
.
User Name
Remember Me?
Password
Register
Garage
Garage
Garages
Help
Community
Calendar
Today's Posts
Search
Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB
>
Search Forums
Search Results
Community Links
Members List
User Tagging Statistics
iTrader
Search Forums
Show Threads
Show Posts
Tag Search
Advanced Search
Go to Page...
Register and become an FT86Club.com member. You will see fewer ads
Sign Up
Showing results 1 to 14 of 14
Search took
0.00
seconds.
Search:
Posts Made By:
StatusIsChecked
Forum:
Software Tuning
12-29-2022, 12:46 PM
Replies:
7
OFT : stage 2 and stage2+ what is the diference
Views:
5,259
Posted By
StatusIsChecked
Additionally, I could have just check the OFT...
Additionally, I could have just check the OFT website again lol:
Forum:
Software Tuning
12-27-2022, 07:44 PM
Replies:
7
OFT : stage 2 and stage2+ what is the diference
Views:
5,259
Posted By
StatusIsChecked
Yes sir, I downloaded all my off-the-shelf BIN's...
Yes sir, I downloaded all my off-the-shelf BIN's from the OFT site. I had noticed that the only E85 tune that came with it was Stage 2 Plus. I think that after a certain OFT Version that the E85...
Forum:
Software Tuning
12-27-2022, 01:13 PM
Replies:
7
OFT : stage 2 and stage2+ what is the diference
Views:
5,259
Posted By
StatusIsChecked
My OFT came with Stg-2-Plus-E85-v4.03-Z** but I...
My OFT came with Stg-2-Plus-E85-v4.03-Z** but I have Stock EL Headers but my Second Cat in the front pipe is removed. Can I run this until I get a custom tune?
Forum:
Cosmetic Modification (Interior/Exterior/Lighting)
10-04-2022, 05:06 PM
Replies:
0
Are OEM Fender Garnish from dealerships affordable?
Views:
550
Posted By
StatusIsChecked
Are OEM Fender Garnish from dealerships affordable?
I am needing to replace a fender garnish on a 2015 model as it it beyond repair. After some simple internet searching I see unpainted fender garnishes from Subaru dealerships for $70 to $80. Can...
Forum:
Exterior Parts (Aero, Lighting, Etc.)
09-14-2022, 04:24 PM
Replies:
1
FS: OLM Carbon Fiber Trunk Trim Garnish
Views:
1,721
Posted By
StatusIsChecked
Have you sold this yet, mate? I know this post is...
Have you sold this yet, mate? I know this post is years old lol, but I'm in the market.
Forum:
Software Tuning
01-19-2022, 01:33 PM
Replies:
2
The cost of E85. I want to pay for a OFT Tune, but for which Fuel Type?
Views:
979
Posted By
StatusIsChecked
The cost of E85. I want to pay for a OFT Tune, but for which Fuel Type?
I have been running E85 on Open Flash Tablet for a few months, it's been alot of fun. However, in Texas, the price of E85 is $3.00\g and 93 is $3.50\g. E85 used to be much cheaper.
The problem...
Forum:
Engine, Exhaust, Transmission
09-28-2021, 01:11 PM
Replies:
5
Spark Plug Change from Under The Engine?
Views:
2,126
Posted By
StatusIsChecked
Unfortunately I don't think going from underneath...
Unfortunately I don't think going from underneath is any easier than shoving your hand from up top. You might be better off unbolting two motor mounts and jacking up the engine a few inches, I hear...
Forum:
Exterior Parts (Aero, Lighting, Etc.)
06-30-2021, 11:59 AM
Replies:
4
Valenti Sequential + Stock tails
Views:
1,914
Posted By
StatusIsChecked
PM Sent.
PM Sent.
Forum:
Exterior Parts (Aero, Lighting, Etc.)
06-29-2021, 04:52 PM
Replies:
4
Valenti Sequential + Stock tails
Views:
1,914
Posted By
StatusIsChecked
Do you happen to have the original invoice from...
Do you happen to have the original invoice from the place you purchased them? I am looking to know the model number.
Forum:
Exterior Parts (Aero, Lighting, Etc.)
04-06-2021, 11:10 PM
Replies:
4
FS: OEM BRZ/FRS Tail lights.
Views:
1,882
Posted By
StatusIsChecked
Hi, I do want these. Shipped to Texas. This is...
Hi, I do want these. Shipped to Texas. This is perfect timing, glad you bumped this post. I currently have PayPal and Venmo. Should we DM about details?
Forum:
Canada Classifieds
03-15-2021, 06:26 PM
Replies:
3
sold please delete
Views:
964
Posted By
StatusIsChecked
Funny, I came here from Google while researching...
Funny, I came here from Google while researching these lights. Literally an hour after you updated to Sold!
What did you think of these lights in person? I am in the market for smoked aftermarket...
Forum:
Software Tuning
12-31-2020, 03:09 PM
Replies:
8
2016 BRZ Crackle map not working
Views:
1,799
Posted By
StatusIsChecked
If no cats than am surprised. Maybe the tune for...
If no cats than am surprised. Maybe the tune for your turbo is interfering. All you should have needed to do is Set an RPM range to "-8" in only the "0.15" column on Ignition Advance B.
Forum:
Software Tuning
12-31-2020, 12:48 AM
Replies:
5
[OFT] Can I simply delete cold start from Stock Tune?
Views:
3,998
Posted By
StatusIsChecked
Thanks guys. I have a petty reason. I just got...
Thanks guys. I have a petty reason. I just got my FRS out the body shop, it was there for like 6 weeks. I wanted to keep the stock tune while I get reacclimated with my car. But I suppose you...
Forum:
Software Tuning
12-24-2020, 01:25 PM
Replies:
5
[OFT] Can I simply delete cold start from Stock Tune?
Views:
3,998
Posted By
StatusIsChecked
[OFT] Can I simply delete cold start from Stock Tune?
I am not ready to do a Stage 1 just yet. But can I just put the Stock Tune into RomRaider and dial down the Ignition Timing Post Start and Idle Control Targets, and then re-upload to the ECU?
...
Showing results 1 to 14 of 14
Forum Jump
User Control Panel
Private Messages
Subscriptions
Who's Online
Search Forums
Forums Home
2nd Gens: GR86 and BRZ
GR86 General Topics (2nd Gen 2022+ Toyota 86)
BRZ Second-Gen (2022+) — General Topics
1st Gens: Scion FR-S / Toyota 86 / Subaru BRZ
Scion FR-S / Toyota 86 GT86 General Forum
BRZ First-Gen (2012+) — General Topics
FR-S & 86 Photos, Videos, Wallpapers, Gallery Forum
BRZ Photos, Videos, Wallpapers, Gallery Forum
Subaru BRZ
FT86CLUB Shared Forum
Member's Car Journals
FR-S / BRZ vs....
Regional Forums
Southern California
Northern California
NY / NJ / CT / PA
Mid-Atlantic
Southeast
New England
Southwest
Arizona
Northwest
Great Lakes
Rocky Mountains / Great Plains
Hawaii
CANADA
Canada Classifieds
EUROPE
AUSTRALIA
Australia Classifieds
Australian Meets & Events
NEW ZEALAND
SOUTH AMERICA / CARRIBEANS
ASIA
MIDDLE EAST
AFRICA
Technical Topics
Issues | Warranty | Recalls / TSB
Engine, Exhaust, Transmission
Engine Swaps
Forced Induction
Software Tuning
Mechanical Maintenance (Oil, Fluids, Break-In, Servicing)
Wheels | Tires | Spacers | Hub -- Sponsored by The Tire Rack
Suspension | Chassis | Brakes -- Sponsored by 949 Racing
Cosmetic Modification (Interior/Exterior/Lighting)
Cosmetic Maintenance (Wash, Wax, Detailing, Body Repairs)
Electronics | Audio | NAV | Infotainment
DIY (Do-It-Yourself) Guides
Tracking / Autocross / HPDE / Drifting
Marketplace
Commercial Classifieds
Official FT86CLUB Sponsors List
Announcements, Contests, Giveaways
Groupbuys
Engine, Exhaust, Bolt-Ons
Forced Induction
Engine Swap
Transmission and Driveline
Wheels and Tires
Brakes, Suspension, Chassis
Exterior Parts - The Rest
Coating and Customization Services
Exterior Parts - Lighting
Interior Parts (Incl. Lighting)
Audio/Visual, Electronics, Infotainment, NAV
Cleaning and Detailing
Mechanical Maintenance and Tools
Dealer Cars
Miscellaneous
CANADIAN Sales
Members Classifieds
Engine, Exhaust, Bolt-Ons
Transmission and Driveline
Wheels and Tires
Brakes, Suspension, Chassis
Exterior Parts (Aero, Lighting, Etc.)
Interior Parts (Incl. Lighting)
Audio/Visual, Electronics, Infotainment, NAV
Cleaning and Detailing
Mechanical Maintenance and Tools
Cars for Sale/Trade
Miscellaneous
FT86CLUB Items
Want-To-Buy Requests
User/Vendor/Sponsor Reviews, Feedback, Comments
Off-Topic Discussions
Other Vehicles & General Automotive Discussions
Off-Topic Lounge [WARNING: NO POLITICS]
Site Announcements / Questions / Issues
All times are GMT -4. The time now is
02:12 AM
.
Contact Us
-
Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum - FT86CLUB
-
Archive
-
Privacy Statement
-
Terms of Service/DMCA Policy
-
Top
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
User Alert System provided by
Advanced User Tagging v3.3.0 (Lite)
-
vBulletin Mods & Addons
Copyright © 2026 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Garage
vBulletin Plugins
by Drive Thru Online, Inc.