follow ft86club on our blog, twitter or facebook.
FT86CLUB
Ft86Club
Delicious Tuning
Register Garage Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Go Back   Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB > Search Forums

Register and become an FT86Club.com member. You will see fewer ads

Showing results 1 to 30 of 500
Search took 0.02 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: FR-S2GT86
Forum: Other Vehicles & General Automotive Discussions 12-10-2024, 12:40 PM
Replies: 735
Views: 199,382
Posted By FR-S2GT86
Possibly a propane-based refrgerant in the...

Possibly a propane-based refrgerant in the on-board heat pump system the vehicle uses to heat and cool the cabin, batteries and charging system.
Forum: Other Vehicles & General Automotive Discussions 08-06-2024, 02:09 PM
Replies: 38
Views: 18,570
Posted By FR-S2GT86
^^^ Reported again ^^^

^^^ Reported again ^^^
Forum: GR86 General Topics (2nd Gen 2022+ Toyota 86) 08-06-2024, 02:02 PM
Replies: 11
Views: 7,614
Posted By FR-S2GT86
^^^ Reported again ^^^

^^^ Reported again ^^^
Forum: FR-S / BRZ vs.... 07-18-2024, 07:22 PM
Replies: 39
Views: 42,717
Posted By FR-S2GT86
Let's hope you're right. Too bad all the...

Let's hope you're right.

Too bad all the cool modern Lexus convertibles that are on the market are all automatic.
Forum: FR-S / BRZ vs.... 07-18-2024, 11:50 AM
Replies: 39
Views: 42,717
Posted By FR-S2GT86
Is that one of those money pit cars with the...

Is that one of those money pit cars with the plastic cooling tubes that once they start leaking you end up with an $8,000 repair bill?
Forum: Electronics | Audio | NAV | Infotainment 07-02-2024, 11:44 AM
Replies: 259
Views: 217,867
Posted By FR-S2GT86
Check this link to the thread I started on...

Check this link to the thread I started on reintegrating the factory amp into a vehicle that came with the OEM Harman Kardon head unit:
https://www.ft86club.com/forums/showthread.php?t=145959

It...
Forum: Site Announcements / Questions / Issues 06-26-2024, 02:19 PM
Replies: 18
Views: 11,455
Posted By FR-S2GT86
Like a good old German sports car; it sees more...

Like a good old German sports car; it sees more maintenance time in the shop than it does driving time on the road. No offense to our European friends of course!
Forum: Electronics | Audio | NAV | Infotainment 06-26-2024, 12:18 PM
Replies: 7
Views: 7,825
Posted By FR-S2GT86
That member hasn't had any activity here for...

That member hasn't had any activity here for almost three years.
Forum: Site Announcements / Questions / Issues 05-20-2024, 10:11 AM
Replies: 103
Views: 73,810
Posted By FR-S2GT86
Facadebook is for users who want AI to drive...

Facadebook is for users who want AI to drive their cars for them.
Forum: Engine, Exhaust, Transmission 05-16-2024, 11:59 PM
Replies: 19
Views: 9,800
Posted By FR-S2GT86
Thanks,...Tcoat. :D

Thanks,...Tcoat. :D
Forum: Off-Topic Lounge [WARNING: NO POLITICS] 05-16-2024, 02:05 PM
Replies: 12
Views: 7,318
Posted By FR-S2GT86
It's like setting Siri and Alexa in the same room...

It's like setting Siri and Alexa in the same room and telling them to talk about their feelings.
Forum: Engine, Exhaust, Transmission 05-16-2024, 01:08 PM
Replies: 19
Views: 9,800
Posted By FR-S2GT86
The MX+ is also iPhone compatible. However, I...

The MX+ is also iPhone compatible. However, I like to use my cheap 10" DVD player/tablet running Android 10 because of the large screen and its ability to sit at any angle I want it to.

Edit: By...
Forum: Engine, Exhaust, Transmission 05-16-2024, 09:16 AM
Replies: 19
Views: 9,800
Posted By FR-S2GT86
Although I agree to noting if the check engine is...

Although I agree to noting if the check engine is lit and to check for vacuum hose leaks, those visuals are just PART of thorough diagnosis. Let's not throw parts at it and waste time and money. He...
Forum: Issues | Warranty | Recalls / TSB 05-16-2024, 08:50 AM
Replies: 17
Views: 7,675
Posted By FR-S2GT86
Or it could be something worse: 224986 ...

Or it could be something worse:

224986

This came out of a Dodge Caravan with less than 100K miles on it. It made the same noises as you are describing...AND...still started and ran! Only...
Forum: Off-Topic Lounge [WARNING: NO POLITICS] 05-09-2024, 08:44 AM
Replies: 12
Views: 7,318
Posted By FR-S2GT86
One bot wanting to scam the other bot, both from...

One bot wanting to scam the other bot, both from the same server and driving the same "car"?

Both reported.
Forum: Electronics | Audio | NAV | Infotainment 05-01-2024, 09:57 PM
Replies: 14
Views: 10,560
Posted By FR-S2GT86
Stay away from the amp jumper harness. Trust me....

Stay away from the amp jumper harness. Trust me. See this thread:

https://www.ft86club.com/forums/showthread.php?t=145959
Forum: Site Announcements / Questions / Issues 04-27-2024, 01:24 AM
Replies: 159
Views: 105,427
Posted By FR-S2GT86
I know the site goes down every midnight Pacific...

I know the site goes down every midnight Pacific time for scheduled maintenance, but not sure of what exactly that maintenance entails.
Forum: Scion FR-S / Toyota 86 GT86 General Forum 04-08-2024, 02:57 AM
Replies: 6
Views: 2,480
Posted By FR-S2GT86
My favorite has always been BRAT IN TRUNK. ...

My favorite has always been BRAT IN TRUNK.

Or if your significant other is really hot, BABE ON BOARD.
Forum: Site Announcements / Questions / Issues 02-06-2024, 03:08 PM
Replies: 159
Views: 105,427
Posted By FR-S2GT86
Strange, I'm not seeing anything odd using my...

Strange, I'm not seeing anything odd using my android mobile browser. I guess I'll have to give it more time. What are you using to log in?
Forum: Other Vehicles & General Automotive Discussions 02-03-2024, 11:50 PM
Replies: 735
Views: 199,382
Posted By FR-S2GT86
I just realized what this thing reminds me of. ...

I just realized what this thing reminds me of.

223877
Forum: Electronics | Audio | NAV | Infotainment 02-03-2024, 11:30 PM
Replies: 22
Views: 17,204
Posted By FR-S2GT86
Glad that little write up of mine from almost...

Glad that little write up of mine from almost four years could help.
Forum: Other Vehicles & General Automotive Discussions 02-02-2024, 12:37 PM
Replies: 130
Views: 39,863
Posted By FR-S2GT86
Oh, wait....I was trying to open the cover from...

Oh, wait....I was trying to open the cover from right to left, how silly of me!! Duh.
Forum: Other Vehicles & General Automotive Discussions 02-01-2024, 08:37 AM
Replies: 130
Views: 39,863
Posted By FR-S2GT86
Too bad that we can't get the pages to turn.

Too bad that we can't get the pages to turn.
Forum: Electronics | Audio | NAV | Infotainment 02-01-2024, 02:59 AM
Replies: 11
Views: 5,890
Posted By FR-S2GT86
If you don't connect it to a power source, your...

If you don't connect it to a power source, your head unit will probably overheat. I suspect it is there to cool the internal amplifier. Did that head unit not come with an owner's/operator's or...
Forum: Electronics | Audio | NAV | Infotainment 01-31-2024, 12:56 PM
Replies: 11
Views: 5,890
Posted By FR-S2GT86
Yeah, sometimes you have to get little creative...

Yeah, sometimes you have to get little creative in the installation process. My next suggestion was going to be shims behind the mounting tabs to bring the unit forward a bit, along with possibly...
Forum: Electronics | Audio | NAV | Infotainment 01-30-2024, 11:33 PM
Replies: 11
Views: 5,890
Posted By FR-S2GT86
When installing many standard-sized DIN or double...

When installing many standard-sized DIN or double DIN aftermarket head units, you would normally remove the side brackets from the OEM head unit that you removed from your dash, and install them onto...
Forum: Engine, Exhaust, Transmission 01-26-2024, 05:58 AM
Replies: 53
Views: 29,390
Posted By FR-S2GT86
I was thinking the same thing. Remove the one...

I was thinking the same thing. Remove the one major weak link standing in the way of forced induction just in case. Or at least make it that much more reliable for the future if you want to stay au...
Forum: Off-Topic Lounge [WARNING: NO POLITICS] 01-25-2024, 08:11 PM
Replies: 6
Views: 5,687
Posted By FR-S2GT86
Yeah, the rich get richer on the ignorance and...

Yeah, the rich get richer on the ignorance and lack of education of the middle class and poor. In my opinion, banks and credit card companies that operate in the way you describe are nothing but...
Forum: Off-Topic Lounge [WARNING: NO POLITICS] 01-25-2024, 11:34 AM
Replies: 6
Views: 5,687
Posted By FR-S2GT86
Stephen W. Most of these "interest-free for...

Stephen W.

Most of these "interest-free for XX months" deals are reliant upon not missing a single payment during the entire length of the loan, not just during the interest-free time period. It's...
Forum: Member's Car Journals 01-24-2024, 12:59 PM
Replies: 11
Views: 2,004
Posted By FR-S2GT86
I sure hope I'm not the only one who noticed this...

I sure hope I'm not the only one who noticed this in the background.

223788
Showing results 1 to 30 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:03 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.3.0 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2026 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.

Garage vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.