follow ft86club on our blog, twitter or facebook.
FT86CLUB
Ft86Club
Delicious Tuning
Register Garage Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Go Back   Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB > Search Forums

Register and become an FT86Club.com member. You will see fewer ads

Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Kimviklund
Forum: Software Tuning 03-12-2018, 12:07 PM
Replies: 26
Views: 14,555
Posted By Kimviklund
I just edited my v.3 OFT stg1 tune (ZA1K00G)in...

I just edited my v.3 OFT stg1 tune (ZA1K00G)in romraider with a RR_ZA1K00G definition file and it is working, am I just lucky I didnt brick my ecu?
:bonk:
Forum: Software Tuning 11-09-2017, 06:05 AM
Replies: 579
Views: 173,150
Posted By Kimviklund
Anyone have a stage 1 map for 2017 EU model?...

Anyone have a stage 1 map for 2017 EU model? K00G..
Forum: Issues | Warranty | Recalls / TSB 08-24-2017, 06:20 AM
Replies: 7
Views: 2,013
Posted By Kimviklund
Actually I have the same noise on my 2017 brz....

Actually I have the same noise on my 2017 brz. Its below 2300rpm and sounds like something is loose.
Forum: Issues | Warranty | Recalls / TSB 07-18-2017, 12:59 PM
Replies: 12
Views: 4,542
Posted By Kimviklund
Did you solve the problem? I have the same...

Did you solve the problem? I have the same problem in my 2017 brz.
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:15 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.3.0 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2026 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.

Garage vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.