follow ft86club on our
blog
,
twitter
or
facebook
.
User Name
Remember Me?
Password
Register
Garage
Garage
Garages
Help
Community
Calendar
Today's Posts
Search
Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB
>
Search Forums
Search Results
Community Links
Members List
User Tagging Statistics
iTrader
Search Forums
Show Threads
Show Posts
Tag Search
Advanced Search
Go to Page...
Register and become an FT86Club.com member. You will see fewer ads
Sign Up
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3
Search took
0.00
seconds.
Search:
Posts Made By:
Lorastus
Forum:
Australia Classifieds
01-30-2019, 04:50 AM
Replies:
0
SOLD - 2015 Hyper Blue BRZ - Manual
Views:
2,992
Posted By
Lorastus
SOLD - 2015 Hyper Blue BRZ - Manual
Sold as of 02/03/2019
---
Selling my Hyper Blue BRZ due to an upgrade - if I could justify having a second car, I'd be keeping this one too.
It has been modified with the following items:
...
Forum:
Software Tuning
05-07-2017, 05:45 AM
Replies:
3
OFT - Tables Missing Cells
Views:
1,422
Posted By
Lorastus
Thanks - it's good to know that I wasn't doing...
Thanks - it's good to know that I wasn't doing something wrong.
I've contacted the OFT guys and I'll see what they come back with.
Worst case, I'll shoot you a message if I can't get it worked...
Forum:
Software Tuning
05-07-2017, 12:09 AM
Replies:
3
OFT - Tables Missing Cells
Views:
1,422
Posted By
Lorastus
OFT - Tables Missing Cells
I'm having a bit of trouble setting up my OFT tune for e85 - I'm trying to make the pulse width modifications to help with cold starts as its getting down to 6c (42f) in the mornings when I need to...
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3
Forum Jump
User Control Panel
Private Messages
Subscriptions
Who's Online
Search Forums
Forums Home
2nd Gens: GR86 and BRZ
GR86 General Topics (2nd Gen 2022+ Toyota 86)
BRZ Second-Gen (2022+) — General Topics
1st Gens: Scion FR-S / Toyota 86 / Subaru BRZ
Scion FR-S / Toyota 86 GT86 General Forum
BRZ First-Gen (2012+) — General Topics
FR-S & 86 Photos, Videos, Wallpapers, Gallery Forum
BRZ Photos, Videos, Wallpapers, Gallery Forum
Subaru BRZ
FT86CLUB Shared Forum
Member's Car Journals
FR-S / BRZ vs....
Regional Forums
Southern California
Northern California
NY / NJ / CT / PA
Mid-Atlantic
Southeast
New England
Southwest
Arizona
Northwest
Great Lakes
Rocky Mountains / Great Plains
Hawaii
CANADA
Canada Classifieds
EUROPE
AUSTRALIA
Australia Classifieds
Australian Meets & Events
NEW ZEALAND
SOUTH AMERICA / CARRIBEANS
ASIA
MIDDLE EAST
AFRICA
Technical Topics
Issues | Warranty | Recalls / TSB
Engine, Exhaust, Transmission
Engine Swaps
Forced Induction
Software Tuning
Mechanical Maintenance (Oil, Fluids, Break-In, Servicing)
Wheels | Tires | Spacers | Hub -- Sponsored by The Tire Rack
Suspension | Chassis | Brakes -- Sponsored by 949 Racing
Cosmetic Modification (Interior/Exterior/Lighting)
Cosmetic Maintenance (Wash, Wax, Detailing, Body Repairs)
Electronics | Audio | NAV | Infotainment
DIY (Do-It-Yourself) Guides
Tracking / Autocross / HPDE / Drifting
Marketplace
Commercial Classifieds
Official FT86CLUB Sponsors List
Announcements, Contests, Giveaways
Groupbuys
Engine, Exhaust, Bolt-Ons
Forced Induction
Engine Swap
Transmission and Driveline
Wheels and Tires
Brakes, Suspension, Chassis
Exterior Parts - The Rest
Coating and Customization Services
Exterior Parts - Lighting
Interior Parts (Incl. Lighting)
Audio/Visual, Electronics, Infotainment, NAV
Cleaning and Detailing
Mechanical Maintenance and Tools
Dealer Cars
Miscellaneous
CANADIAN Sales
Members Classifieds
Engine, Exhaust, Bolt-Ons
Transmission and Driveline
Wheels and Tires
Brakes, Suspension, Chassis
Exterior Parts (Aero, Lighting, Etc.)
Interior Parts (Incl. Lighting)
Audio/Visual, Electronics, Infotainment, NAV
Cleaning and Detailing
Mechanical Maintenance and Tools
Cars for Sale/Trade
Miscellaneous
FT86CLUB Items
Want-To-Buy Requests
User/Vendor/Sponsor Reviews, Feedback, Comments
Off-Topic Discussions
Other Vehicles & General Automotive Discussions
Off-Topic Lounge [WARNING: NO POLITICS]
Site Announcements / Questions / Issues
All times are GMT -4. The time now is
06:31 AM
.
Contact Us
-
Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum - FT86CLUB
-
Archive
-
Privacy Statement
-
Terms of Service/DMCA Policy
-
Top
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
User Alert System provided by
Advanced User Tagging v3.3.0 (Lite)
-
vBulletin Mods & Addons
Copyright © 2026 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Garage
vBulletin Plugins
by Drive Thru Online, Inc.