follow ft86club on our blog, twitter or facebook.
FT86CLUB
Ft86Club
Speed By Design
Register Garage Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Go Back   Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB > Search Forums

Register and become an FT86Club.com member. You will see fewer ads

Showing results 1 to 19 of 19
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: SomedayIsuppose
Forum: Forced Induction 08-28-2015, 04:38 PM
Replies: 255
Views: 118,434
Posted By SomedayIsuppose
The Edelbrock SC with the warranty would push me...

The Edelbrock SC with the warranty would push me towards that one over the Harrop. Not saying it's a better kit, just more piece of mind that I won't be on the hook for a new engine if something goes...
Forum: Forced Induction 08-26-2015, 11:09 PM
Replies: 5,017
Views: 1,970,833
Posted By SomedayIsuppose
Mike, Couple questions, gonna be in Socal...

Mike,

Couple questions, gonna be in Socal near the holidays and would be interested in having CSG do the install based on your thorough posts about it.

1. I know you said there isn't a break...
Forum: Forced Induction 08-24-2015, 05:59 PM
Replies: 938
Views: 504,932
Posted By SomedayIsuppose
I plan to pull the trigger on this kit once a few...

I plan to pull the trigger on this kit once a few people install and post results... That and I get my Q3 bonus...
Forum: Forced Induction 08-14-2015, 06:27 PM
Replies: 49
Views: 21,695
Posted By SomedayIsuppose
That's some amazing car porn right there... Good...

That's some amazing car porn right there... Good luck!!!
Forum: Forced Induction 08-14-2015, 12:25 PM
Replies: 938
Views: 504,932
Posted By SomedayIsuppose
Any idea on a ballpark # of what this kit will...

Any idea on a ballpark # of what this kit will cost?
Forum: Forced Induction 08-12-2015, 05:18 PM
Replies: 938
Views: 504,932
Posted By SomedayIsuppose
http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/1...

http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/147/087/jd.png
Forum: Northwest 08-12-2015, 05:10 PM
Replies: 2,903
Views: 757,519
Posted By SomedayIsuppose
I believe it's called ChromaFlair and it's pretty...

I believe it's called ChromaFlair and it's pretty expensive. My friend had it on his Roush Mustang.
Forum: Northwest 08-10-2015, 10:50 PM
Replies: 19
Views: 6,237
Posted By SomedayIsuppose
I just saw on instagram if you use the code...

I just saw on instagram if you use the code "JANIS" you get $5 off tickets online.
Forum: Forced Induction 08-05-2015, 10:35 PM
Replies: 140
Views: 18,734
Posted By SomedayIsuppose
Jrsc to 97124 please.

Jrsc to 97124 please.
Forum: Northwest 08-05-2015, 03:21 PM
Replies: 10
Views: 2,956
Posted By SomedayIsuppose
Sounds like fun, I'd be down to go.

Sounds like fun, I'd be down to go.
Forum: Northwest 07-30-2015, 06:38 PM
Replies: 41
Views: 12,910
Posted By SomedayIsuppose
My buddy Jimbo might tag along, can I get him on...

My buddy Jimbo might tag along, can I get him on the Maybe/Extras list? Thanks
Forum: BRZ First-Gen (2012+) — General Topics 07-29-2015, 07:44 PM
Replies: 285
Views: 227,019
Posted By SomedayIsuppose
OR - Hillsboro - Royal Moore Subaru - Sales (so...

OR - Hillsboro - Royal Moore Subaru - Sales (so far, don't know about the service dept.)
Sales: Brandon Kang
Story: Sold me a 2015 Dark Gray Metallic Limited BRZ MT for $26,633 out the door. Since...
Forum: Groupbuys 07-29-2015, 05:40 PM
Replies: 50
Views: 3,832
Posted By SomedayIsuppose
Would be interested, for 97124.

Would be interested, for 97124.
Forum: Northwest 07-29-2015, 01:05 PM
Replies: 75
Views: 17,244
Posted By SomedayIsuppose
If I'm free, I'm down to go.

If I'm free, I'm down to go.
Forum: Northwest 07-21-2015, 04:23 PM
Replies: 102
Views: 37,857
Posted By SomedayIsuppose
Thinking about taking mine into Highline customs...

Thinking about taking mine into Highline customs for tinting, anyone have any recent experiences with them? Last review was a while ago. Thanks.
Forum: Northwest 07-20-2015, 08:19 PM
Replies: 41
Views: 12,910
Posted By SomedayIsuppose
Been a while, but I'm down. First race I'll be...

Been a while, but I'm down. First race I'll be knocking off the rust
Forum: Northwest 07-17-2015, 02:49 PM
Replies: 1,643
Views: 503,683
Posted By SomedayIsuppose
Thanks, looking forward to the next meet up.

Thanks, looking forward to the next meet up.
Forum: Northwest 07-17-2015, 12:18 PM
Replies: 2,872
Views: 870,460
Posted By SomedayIsuppose
Is the garage sale online or at their place in...

Is the garage sale online or at their place in Hillsboro? I literally work across the street!
Forum: Northwest 07-17-2015, 12:15 PM
Replies: 1,643
Views: 503,683
Posted By SomedayIsuppose
1. Your real first name (or the name you go by):...

1. Your real first name (or the name you go by): Mike
2. Year/model/color: 2015 BRZ LTD MT DGM
3. City where you reside: Hillsboro, OR
4. Month & year of vehicle delivery: 7/2015
Showing results 1 to 19 of 19

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:34 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.3.0 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2026 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.

Garage vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.