follow ft86club on our
blog
,
twitter
or
facebook
.
User Name
Remember Me?
Password
Register
Garage
Garage
Garages
Help
Community
Calendar
Today's Posts
Search
Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB
>
Search Forums
Search Results
Community Links
Members List
User Tagging Statistics
iTrader
Search Forums
Show Threads
Show Posts
Tag Search
Advanced Search
Go to Page...
Register and become an FT86Club.com member. You will see fewer ads
Sign Up
Page 1 of 2
1
2
>
Showing results 1 to 30 of 51
Search took
0.00
seconds.
Search:
Posts Made By:
Silk
Forum:
Cosmetic Modification (Interior/Exterior/Lighting)
11-10-2015, 01:31 PM
Replies:
34
BRZ bumper on FRS
Views:
12,055
Posted By
Silk
bunch of comedians on here. hmmmmmmmmm
heeeeeeeeeheeeeeee
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-Gunn0V5u76Q/VX8QMVPfAFI/AAAAAAAACec/fX1nQwGFs2k/s1600/gif%2Bganador.gif[/QUOTE]
Forum:
Cosmetic Modification (Interior/Exterior/Lighting)
08-28-2015, 10:55 AM
Replies:
29
Trolled eBay: Found Red Floor Mats
Views:
7,197
Posted By
Silk
haters
Probably would not buy them, BUT They will look bad ass in my BRZ with all the red stitching. Don't ever worry what other people think. I guarantee if you put them in there, they would look...
Forum:
BRZ First-Gen (2012+) — General Topics
08-02-2015, 12:52 AM
Replies:
65
BRZ STI Parts and PBMS Race Car Revealed in Sydney
Views:
52,120
Posted By
Silk
White
thank God I have the Satin Pearl bc besides the Graphite Grey and Satin White here in the U.S, I never would of bought this Car.
They should of came out with that Concept Yellow or Burnt Orange. ...
Forum:
Scion FR-S / Toyota 86 GT86 General Forum
07-29-2015, 10:52 AM
Replies:
3,489
What you HATE the most on your FR-S/BRZ/GT86/FT86?
Views:
1,143,857
Posted By
Silk
I hate the fact I have 3 sons and one has to go...
I hate the fact I have 3 sons and one has to go in the Trunk when we go out !!!!
Forum:
BRZ First-Gen (2012+) — General Topics
07-29-2015, 10:08 AM
Replies:
7
New Mats
Views:
1,414
Posted By
Silk
New Mats
Hey Guys,
What do u think of these Mats ??? Guy can make any color. Yeah or Gay ?
...
Forum:
Cosmetic Modification (Interior/Exterior/Lighting)
07-21-2015, 10:41 PM
Replies:
255
BRZ front grille mod
Views:
224,334
Posted By
Silk
I just had my front Stache wrapped in White...
I just had my front Stache wrapped in White Carbon Fiber. Looks sharp as hell on my Satin Pearl BRZ. Also did my Front lip I bought and side skirts in White Carbon. I will shoot pics shortly. Getting...
Forum:
Cosmetic Modification (Interior/Exterior/Lighting)
07-20-2015, 09:59 PM
Replies:
232
Tint Compilation Thread
Views:
262,396
Posted By
Silk
Why?
Exactly, WHY? That is what makes you want to tint the Windows !!!!!!
Forum:
Other Vehicles & General Automotive Discussions
07-19-2015, 08:00 PM
Replies:
403
Poll:
Lexus LFA breaks cover before Tokyo unveiling
Views:
139,040
Posted By
Silk
White is the Sharpest Color on any Car. That...
White is the Sharpest Color on any Car. That Chrome one is the Ugliest Thing I ever Seen... Leave that for Justin Bieber, but the wheels on these r sharp as hell. I want these for my BRZ. White of...
Forum:
Wheels | Tires | Spacers | Hub --
Sponsored by The Tire Rack
07-06-2015, 10:21 PM
Replies:
9
Alfa Romeo 4C Wheels
Views:
6,084
Posted By
Silk
I Posted these wheels awhile ago and someone with...
I Posted these wheels awhile ago and someone with not so good taste in wheels said it would look terrible.. Dude lost his mind....The Alfa Romeo style Wheels would look Bad Ass on the BRZ..... I...
Forum:
BRZ First-Gen (2012+) — General Topics
07-06-2015, 09:47 PM
Replies:
141
Hyper-blue BRZ debuted!
Views:
65,711
Posted By
Silk
Does not do it Justice.
Did You see the Hyper Blue in Person. If Not and you are going by the Picture. Believe me.
There are only 600 Hyper Blue being produced and they are all manual.
Also, The BRZ is the only Subaru...
Forum:
Wheels | Tires | Spacers | Hub --
Sponsored by The Tire Rack
06-26-2015, 02:39 PM
Replies:
1,738
Post the Wheels You want On your FRS/BRZ!!
Views:
1,082,006
Posted By
Silk
Hey guys. I have a 2015 white BRZ. Anyone see the...
Hey guys. I have a 2015 white BRZ. Anyone see the Alfa Romeo wheels whith the holes cut out they would look bad ass on a BRZ. What do u think. Can someone photo shop them on
Forum:
BRZ First-Gen (2012+) — General Topics
06-25-2015, 11:29 AM
Replies:
141
Hyper-blue BRZ debuted!
Views:
65,711
Posted By
Silk
Flat ???? Haha
I have the 2015 satin
White I bought 4 months ago and waiting for Blue one to arrive next week. Flat???? Boring??? I seen this in the Showroom. The pics don't do it Justice by his Color is Sharp as...
Forum:
BRZ First-Gen (2012+) — General Topics
06-23-2015, 03:54 PM
Replies:
2,567
Sticky:
New here? Come say hi =)
Views:
653,791
Posted By
Silk
Front Bumper
Guys, If you ever have to get paint done on the Bumper. Make sure The shop never ever takes the whole bumper off unless you have a lot of damage or paint missing. If you just need the front lip...
Forum:
BRZ First-Gen (2012+) — General Topics
06-23-2015, 03:29 PM
Replies:
141
Hyper-blue BRZ debuted!
Views:
65,711
Posted By
Silk
My car Sema 2013 Daphine Custom Blue
Hey Guys,
Here is my Custom Scion from 2013 Sema show. 0:23 is my Car.......
The color Blue I had done is called Daphine Blue almost identical to Laguna Blue or Miami Blue.
My Uncle owns a...
Forum:
BRZ First-Gen (2012+) — General Topics
06-23-2015, 03:12 PM
Replies:
141
Hyper-blue BRZ debuted!
Views:
65,711
Posted By
Silk
VINYL WRAP ???
Whoever Vinyl wraps a factory paint paint job is asking for trouble. Do u know what happens to the paint if you decide to take that wrap off? I wrapped vehicles fro 3 yrs after Art School and did...
Forum:
BRZ First-Gen (2012+) — General Topics
06-23-2015, 03:08 PM
Replies:
141
Hyper-blue BRZ debuted!
Views:
65,711
Posted By
Silk
WHAT ?????
Hillarious
Forum:
BRZ Photos, Videos, Wallpapers, Gallery Forum
06-23-2015, 01:53 PM
Replies:
43
Does this mean a Yellow BRZ/GT-86 will be in Initial D Stage 6?
Views:
24,409
Posted By
Silk
Exactly !@!!
Pisse me off. Again teasing the public with these concept cars when they could easily produce this color......... I wish I was an Executive at Subaru. I would have the baddest friggn colors released...
Forum:
BRZ First-Gen (2012+) — General Topics
06-23-2015, 01:50 PM
Replies:
141
Hyper-blue BRZ debuted!
Views:
65,711
Posted By
Silk
SHARP
I Seen a BRZ at the Sema show last year. It was custom painted in a lugan Blue which is almost the same exact color. Same as the M3 and Mustang GT. I will tell you this thing looked sharp as hell....
Forum:
BRZ First-Gen (2012+) — General Topics
06-23-2015, 12:07 PM
Replies:
141
Hyper-blue BRZ debuted!
Views:
65,711
Posted By
Silk
Actually, there is No price change on the new...
Actually, there is No price change on the new 2016 BRZ, even the Hyper Blue. I think the custom black wheels will be the comparison of the blue series, not sure yet, but my buddy at the dealer. I can...
Forum:
BRZ First-Gen (2012+) — General Topics
06-23-2015, 12:01 PM
Replies:
141
Hyper-blue BRZ debuted!
Views:
65,711
Posted By
Silk
exactly
Your exactly correct. I said, the exact same thing when I seen it. I have my order on it though. Trading my white one in I just bought. Actually the Blue will look bad ass with some deep lip Black...
Forum:
BRZ First-Gen (2012+) — General Topics
06-23-2015, 11:58 AM
Replies:
141
Hyper-blue BRZ debuted!
Views:
65,711
Posted By
Silk
Trading my 2015 in for the Hyper Blue
I just bought a 2015 Satin White BRZ 3 months ago then seen the Hyper Blue. I always liked that Laguna Blue on the M3 or the Mustangs. That coLor is Sharp as hell. I called the Owner at the...
Forum:
BRZ First-Gen (2012+) — General Topics
06-16-2015, 04:16 PM
Replies:
5
Satin White Paint
Views:
2,167
Posted By
Silk
Thanks Guys. I checked it out, is this the color...
Thanks Guys. I checked it out, is this the color I need. CODE K1X. It is mostly underneath the bumper so if it is close, That is god enough.........
Forum:
BRZ First-Gen (2012+) — General Topics
06-16-2015, 12:04 PM
Replies:
5
Satin White Paint
Views:
2,167
Posted By
Silk
Satin White Paint
Hey Guys,
I am looking for the best Satin White Paint for my 2015 BRZ. I would like to get it in a spray can. Also, It is only underneath my front Bumper so not noticeable (only to me). I have a...
Forum:
BRZ First-Gen (2012+) — General Topics
06-14-2015, 02:02 AM
Replies:
25
Bad paint job after accident. (opinion)
Views:
9,327
Posted By
Silk
No Way
1st off. I would of went ape Shit. Lone story but, have to tell it...
I just bought a 2015 White BRZ. I have known all the guys and the Owner at Subaru since 1999. Great people, Anyway, they know...
Forum:
Cosmetic Modification (Interior/Exterior/Lighting)
06-14-2015, 01:34 AM
Replies:
23
About to start interior work (Need advice)
Views:
9,107
Posted By
Silk
White Carbon Fiber Wrap
I bought the the 2015 BRZ limited which came with carbon dash but have you guys seen the White Carbon Fiber wrap that is out. It is Sharp as hell. You can look it up but you tube has a video of a guy...
Forum:
BRZ Photos, Videos, Wallpapers, Gallery Forum
06-09-2015, 02:43 PM
Replies:
43
Does this mean a Yellow BRZ/GT-86 will be in Initial D Stage 6?
Views:
24,409
Posted By
Silk
BRZ Yellow
They are not releasing this Yellow STI BRZ. Absolute fools.
Forum:
BRZ First-Gen (2012+) — General Topics
06-09-2015, 02:41 PM
Replies:
141
Hyper-blue BRZ debuted!
Views:
65,711
Posted By
Silk
BRZ Corvette Yellow
Makes me Sick how they produce these Incredible Cars that we will never see in Production. Absolute Fools.....
Forum:
BRZ First-Gen (2012+) — General Topics
06-09-2015, 01:04 PM
Replies:
141
Hyper-blue BRZ debuted!
Views:
65,711
Posted By
Silk
WHAT ?????
HAHAHAHA
Forum:
BRZ First-Gen (2012+) — General Topics
06-09-2015, 11:36 AM
Replies:
141
Hyper-blue BRZ debuted!
Views:
65,711
Posted By
Silk
hahahaha
Plastic Dip Project??? 1st off, I ever see anyone Plastic dip one of these cars, I am taking their Keys. Nope, This just came out. I work for Subaru.
Forum:
BRZ First-Gen (2012+) — General Topics
06-09-2015, 11:35 AM
Replies:
141
Hyper-blue BRZ debuted!
Views:
65,711
Posted By
Silk
This Blue is MY favorite Color hands down on a...
This Blue is MY favorite Color hands down on a lot of Cars, M3, Mustang GT, ETC, BUT not really digging it in the BRZ, I bought the 2015 SATIN WHITE LIMITED 3 months ago and the owner said I could...
Showing results 1 to 30 of 51
Page 1 of 2
1
2
>
Forum Jump
User Control Panel
Private Messages
Subscriptions
Who's Online
Search Forums
Forums Home
2nd Gens: GR86 and BRZ
GR86 General Topics (2nd Gen 2022+ Toyota 86)
BRZ Second-Gen (2022+) — General Topics
1st Gens: Scion FR-S / Toyota 86 / Subaru BRZ
Scion FR-S / Toyota 86 GT86 General Forum
BRZ First-Gen (2012+) — General Topics
FR-S & 86 Photos, Videos, Wallpapers, Gallery Forum
BRZ Photos, Videos, Wallpapers, Gallery Forum
Subaru BRZ
FT86CLUB Shared Forum
Member's Car Journals
FR-S / BRZ vs....
Regional Forums
Southern California
Northern California
NY / NJ / CT / PA
Mid-Atlantic
Southeast
New England
Southwest
Arizona
Northwest
Great Lakes
Rocky Mountains / Great Plains
Hawaii
CANADA
Canada Classifieds
EUROPE
AUSTRALIA
Australia Classifieds
Australian Meets & Events
NEW ZEALAND
SOUTH AMERICA / CARRIBEANS
ASIA
MIDDLE EAST
AFRICA
Technical Topics
Issues | Warranty | Recalls / TSB
Engine, Exhaust, Transmission
Engine Swaps
Forced Induction
Software Tuning
Mechanical Maintenance (Oil, Fluids, Break-In, Servicing)
Wheels | Tires | Spacers | Hub -- Sponsored by The Tire Rack
Suspension | Chassis | Brakes -- Sponsored by 949 Racing
Cosmetic Modification (Interior/Exterior/Lighting)
Cosmetic Maintenance (Wash, Wax, Detailing, Body Repairs)
Electronics | Audio | NAV | Infotainment
DIY (Do-It-Yourself) Guides
Tracking / Autocross / HPDE / Drifting
Marketplace
Commercial Classifieds
Official FT86CLUB Sponsors List
Announcements, Contests, Giveaways
Groupbuys
Engine, Exhaust, Bolt-Ons
Forced Induction
Engine Swap
Transmission and Driveline
Wheels and Tires
Brakes, Suspension, Chassis
Exterior Parts - The Rest
Coating and Customization Services
Exterior Parts - Lighting
Interior Parts (Incl. Lighting)
Audio/Visual, Electronics, Infotainment, NAV
Cleaning and Detailing
Mechanical Maintenance and Tools
Dealer Cars
Miscellaneous
CANADIAN Sales
Members Classifieds
Engine, Exhaust, Bolt-Ons
Transmission and Driveline
Wheels and Tires
Brakes, Suspension, Chassis
Exterior Parts (Aero, Lighting, Etc.)
Interior Parts (Incl. Lighting)
Audio/Visual, Electronics, Infotainment, NAV
Cleaning and Detailing
Mechanical Maintenance and Tools
Cars for Sale/Trade
Miscellaneous
FT86CLUB Items
Want-To-Buy Requests
User/Vendor/Sponsor Reviews, Feedback, Comments
Off-Topic Discussions
Other Vehicles & General Automotive Discussions
Off-Topic Lounge [WARNING: NO POLITICS]
Site Announcements / Questions / Issues
All times are GMT -4. The time now is
05:40 AM
.
Contact Us
-
Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum - FT86CLUB
-
Archive
-
Privacy Statement
-
Terms of Service/DMCA Policy
-
Top
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
User Alert System provided by
Advanced User Tagging v3.3.0 (Lite)
-
vBulletin Mods & Addons
Copyright © 2026 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Garage
vBulletin Plugins
by Drive Thru Online, Inc.