Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB

Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/index.php)
-   Suspension | Chassis | Brakes -- Sponsored by 949 Racing (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=59)
-   -   Buying Coilovers from AUTO TALENT? (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/showthread.php?t=99977)

wise345 01-12-2016 11:41 PM

Buying Coilovers from AUTO TALENT?
 
Any experience with AUTO TALENT? I was told to email a coilovers dealer from there and they have great prices just never heard of them! Anyone buy from them or have anything done there?

CSG Mike 01-13-2016 04:26 AM

Sam at Auto Talent is legit, but this is not his usual platform; he normally deals with GTRs, AMGs, etc.

wise345 01-13-2016 08:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CSG Mike (Post 2507541)
Sam at Auto Talent is legit, but this is not his usual platform; he normally deals with GTRs, AMGs, etc.

The guy's email signature said Golan from Auto Talent. Giving a great deal just don't want to drop $1k+ unless I'm sure it's legit

CSG Mike 01-13-2016 02:43 PM

Sorry, I only know Sam (the owner).

wise345 01-13-2016 08:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CSG Mike (Post 2508128)
Sorry, I only know Sam (the owner).

It's all good man!


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:13 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.3.0 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2026 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.


Garage vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.