Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB

Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/index.php)
-   Cosmetic Modification (Interior/Exterior/Lighting) (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   86 aero and trd body kit opinion (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/showthread.php?t=98024)

nsy 11-24-2015 12:49 AM

86 aero and trd body kit opinion
 
Need your opinion guys. What front skirt do you prefer? The AERO or the TRD one? I'm already set on getting the TRD side skirt, rear skirt, quad tip, and spoiler but having second thoughts about the front skirt. Comparing them side by side, the AERO front skirt looks more appealing to me than the TRD (I kind of dislike the way the TRD front skirt is bulking out).

How do you think it would look overall? It would be great if someone can post pictures if they have a similar setup (preferably white :D)

Thanks!

Aero:

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y27...t/IMG_2312.jpg
http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y27...t/IMG_2319.jpg

TRD:

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y27...t/IMG_2324.jpg
http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y27...t/IMG_2327.jpg

MikeyBatz 11-24-2015 12:53 AM

Meh

weederr33 11-24-2015 01:03 AM

Look at my build. I have the Aero front and rear but TRD side skirts. I did have the TRD front but... the Aero looks more proper.

KR-S 11-24-2015 01:07 AM

Might be worth posting up some pics of both kits.

But if it were me, I might as well match the whole bodykit.

I will not participate in this poll because honestly, it's your car. Don't let us decide what to put on it.

LOLS2K 11-24-2015 01:10 AM

:needpics:
Seriously though, just need something to stimulate the mind.

humfrz 11-24-2015 01:38 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by nsy (Post 2460447)
Need your opinion guys. What front skirt do you prefer? ...........

Thanks!

HELLO, @nsy and WELCOME to ...... The Forum ...... :clap:

I'm not a big fan of body kits on the FR-S, but, if someone were to force me to put a front skirt on my car, ....... I'd pick this one ...... :drool:


humfrz

nsy 11-24-2015 01:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KR-S 86 (Post 2460458)
Might be worth posting up some pics of both kits.

But if it were me, I might as well match the whole bodykit.

I will not participate in this poll because honestly, it's your car. Don't let us decide what to put on it.

yeah.. it's just me being worried that it won't look good overall since the body kit doesn't match. Was hoping someone has a similar setup and didn't regret putting it together :)

Turbo95eg6 11-24-2015 01:48 AM

Dude, get what you like man you don't need anyone else's opinions.

Corsus 11-24-2015 01:53 AM

TRD kit for me!

It arrived just last week; looking to install it when it gets a bit warmer... that and it sort of blocks the fog light bezel, so I'll have to actually buy the fog lights first.

imaguitar 11-24-2015 02:53 AM

Is the AERO one the same as Nur Spec?

Tye300 11-26-2015 12:08 PM

TRD! But I'm biased. It's your car, do whatever you want.

Gunman 11-26-2015 01:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by humfrz (Post 2460483)
HELLO, @nsy and WELCOME to ...... The Forum ...... :clap:

I'm not a big fan of body kits on the FR-S, but, if someone were to force me to put a front skirt on my car, ....... I'd pick this one ...... :drool:


humfrz

ah...she's not wearing a skirt dude.

humfrz 11-26-2015 02:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gunman (Post 2463285)
ah...she's not wearing a skirt dude.

I believe the front skirt on that car is a TRD type.

WHAT were you looking at ...... ??

:D

(hey, this is a CAR forum ..... :slap:)


humfrz

Joe-G 11-26-2015 03:38 PM

TRD! But Im also a little biased... :)


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:55 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.3.0 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2026 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.


Garage vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.