Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB

Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/index.php)
-   Cosmetic Modification (Interior/Exterior/Lighting) (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   Best Ski/Snowboard Rack? (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/showthread.php?t=97618)

casey_r19 11-13-2015 06:30 PM

Best Ski/Snowboard Rack?
 
Hi All,

I'm planning on making quite a few trip up to the mountains this winter (when the roads are manageable) and I was wondering if anyone can give me some advice as to which ski/snowboard rack has worked best for their FRS.

Thanks!

Anthony456 11-14-2015 04:53 PM

Just fold the back seats down. I went on a 3 day cabin trip and was able to fit 1 passenger, 2 full size boards, gear, and packed enough things to last 3 days.

pcporo 11-14-2015 06:07 PM

My skis fit in the car at an angle with the backseats down.

NWFRS 11-14-2015 08:15 PM

http://i.imgur.com/vtSmNOo.jpg

Irace86 11-14-2015 08:34 PM

I have a yakima whispbar for my lancer. No noise what so ever. No front air screen needed. Looks good. Lots of bases available.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:15 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.3.0 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2026 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.


Garage vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.