Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB

Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/index.php)
-   Want-To-Buy Requests (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=84)
-   -   WTB Passenger Fender in D4s or Carbon Fiber Fenders (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/showthread.php?t=97134)

seant2h 11-03-2015 11:50 AM

WTB Passenger Fender in D4s or Carbon Fiber Fenders
 
Someone hit my car and now I'm in need of some minor body work. After looking at my options to fix the car, I am considering buying a used passenger side fender in D4S or some carbon fiber fenders that I can just swap out myself. Let me know if you have any of these parts available for sale. If not local, then shipping will be to 18951. TY!

seant2h 11-12-2015 11:36 PM

Bump... Still looking

seant2h 11-22-2015 11:31 AM

I am still looking so bump it up

seant2h 01-06-2016 12:35 PM

Bump

seant2h 01-18-2016 09:37 AM

Bump

seant2h 01-25-2016 12:08 PM

I'm about two weeks away from ordering a new fender so let me know if you have a passenger side fender for sale. Thank you!


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:24 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.3.0 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2026 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.


Garage vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.