Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB

Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/index.php)
-   Cosmetic Modification (Interior/Exterior/Lighting) (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   Seibon Fender Garnish (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/showthread.php?t=95005)

PNW FRS 09-17-2015 10:54 PM

Seibon Fender Garnish
 
Been wanting to clean up the fender for two years.... bit the bullet and using the Abbatte discount, ordered the Seibon CF garnish. I didn't do the formal install which requires taking off the fenders. The pieces have mounting posts (threaded) with washer and nuts. It was going to cost about $250 in labor to do this. So, after taking off the OEM garnish, saw that if I used thick 3m 2-sided mounting tape -- strategically placed in areas on the back -- I could do the install w/o taking off the fender. I guess time will tell if this is truly a rock-solid mounting method.

http://i188.photobucket.com/albums/z...ps8vtdhbjy.jpg

http://i188.photobucket.com/albums/z...ps03kjo070.jpg

I am NOT going to miss the OEM opposing piston logo piece...

BCTV93 09-18-2015 12:30 AM

A bit further side shots and shots from the front corner please!

PNW FRS 09-18-2015 12:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BCTV93 (Post 2393891)
A bit further side shots and shots from the front corner please!

http://i188.photobucket.com/albums/z...psdnejw4re.jpg

http://i188.photobucket.com/albums/z...psfkikhrey.jpg

http://i188.photobucket.com/albums/z...psy3uv6fqv.jpg

adamg 09-18-2015 12:54 PM

these look awesome

PNW FRS 09-18-2015 01:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by adamg (Post 2394306)
these look awesome

I have a CF trunk spoiler, so the CF theme carries now from front to back.

http://i188.photobucket.com/albums/z...psae0lqpiw.jpg


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:18 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.3.0 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2026 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.


Garage vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.