Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB

Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/index.php)
-   Wheels | Tires | Spacers | Hub -- Sponsored by The Tire Rack (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=24)
-   -   Focal 18x7.5 Matte Black on Hot Lava FR-S (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/showthread.php?t=93137)

Vyconis 08-11-2015 07:44 AM

Focal 18x7.5 Matte Black on Hot Lava FR-S
 
So I transferred these rims and tires from my tC. Tirerack was kind enough to ship me the needed hardware to do so at no cost to me. Gotta love that! Anyways, I personally love the matte black look and will always prefer 5 spoke rims.

https://scontent-lga1-1.xx.fbcdn.net...06525502_o.jpg

This is the specs:

Size:18x7.5
Offset:42mm
Backspacing:5.91"
Bolt Pattern:5-100
Rec. Tire Size:225/40-18
Weight:22.0 lbs.
Finish:Flat Black Painted
Construction:1pc. Gravity Cast
Finish Warranty:1 Year
Manufacturer Part #:166-8718B
Manufactured in:China

86Hiro 08-11-2015 09:44 AM

Doesn't look too bad. Definitely needs a drop for sure! Have any front or rear shots showing the offset?

Timmy_Jones 08-11-2015 10:57 AM

Nice wheel design for sure, pictures don't capture matte/flat black for what it is. i have some matte 5 spokes for winter and they are lost in pictures.

Vyconis 08-12-2015 07:36 AM

I don't have any other shots yet since I work 3rd shift and usually asleep during the good sunny days, lol! I'll try to get more.

Vyconis 08-13-2015 07:56 AM

Front view:
https://scontent-lga1-1.xx.fbcdn.net...81&oe=567AA2A4

Rear view:
https://scontent-lga1-1.xx.fbcdn.net...ef&oe=567A60E1

Up close:
https://scontent-lga1-1.xx.fbcdn.net...03&oe=5681F0E2

If you want other angles, let me know and I'll take them. These were taken quickly before work.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:20 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.3.0 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2026 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.


Garage vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.