Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB

Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/index.php)
-   Southwest (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   Tein coilover install help (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/showthread.php?t=92885)

klearfade 08-05-2015 04:56 PM

Tein coilover install help
 
Hey and thanks for reading.

Ive done work on previous cars before but, for some reason I have always shied away from suspension installation.

I basically was wondering if there is anyone in the Dallas area that would not mind helping me with the install of a Tein Basis coilover system in my 2013 FRS.

I just want it to be done right the first time, since im foreign in this department, so any help would be greatly appreciated.

Any help is greatly appreciated.
Thank you

Bramick 08-08-2015 12:58 AM

I'd be interested to lend a hand, but I've never done an install. I'm waiting on the Tein Flex Z to arrive

Ramster 08-10-2015 10:25 AM

I'd be willing to help as well, but like Bramick, I've never done suspension work before

klearfade 08-10-2015 10:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ramster (Post 2352119)
I'd be willing to help as well, but like Bramick, I've never done suspension work before

Its done!! Pics will be posted soon

Sent from my LGLS996 using Tapatalk

Bramick 08-11-2015 07:14 PM

Pics or it didn't happen :)

klearfade 08-11-2015 07:26 PM

Lol @Bramick...you were there! Hahaha...yeah my bad let me resize some pics and then ill upload

Sent from my LGLS996 using Tapatalk

Bramick 08-11-2015 07:30 PM

2 Attachment(s)
This is how it's done :)

Attachment 117625Attachment 117626

klearfade 08-12-2015 12:14 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Attachment 117704Attachment 117705

Sent from my LGLS996 using Tapatalk

Ramster 08-12-2015 04:15 PM

Those wheels go great with the lowered look. I like.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:53 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.3.0 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2026 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.


Garage vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.