![]() |
Rijm/Tire size for a Rocket Bunny wide-body.
Hey there! So I just recently bought a '16 FRS, and I'm wanting to buy a Rocket Bunny widebody to go with the car. I'm just wanting to know what size people are using for their rims/tires.
|
Welcome to the forum. Congrats on the car. :)
Do you know how many people write this as their first post? Please read through the threads that have this info in it, then if you have any questions, you will know what to ask specifically. Wheel fitment is totally personal. Additionally the wide body kit will enable you to run a huge range of sizes. So, I would start here: https://www.google.com/webhp?sourcei...+wheel+fitment Good luck! |
I was really hoping OP would ask if a turbo is better than a supercharger.
|
| All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:36 PM. |
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
User Alert System provided by
Advanced User Tagging v3.3.0 (Lite) -
vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2026 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.