Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB

Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/index.php)
-   CANADA (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   Urgent... lost key for Rays bolts (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/showthread.php?t=92546)

tanner 07-29-2015 09:05 PM

Urgent... lost key for Rays bolts
 
Are these keys the same? I can't seem to find mine and need to swap pads for a track day tomorrow and I really have no idea where my key is.

If anybody has a key that I could borrow would be greatly appreciated..... I'm up in Markham but anywhere in the GTA will do right now as I'm getting a bit desperate!

JT.86 07-30-2015 03:30 PM

check out nextmod, they have keys i think. give them a call

tanner 07-31-2015 01:17 PM

Thanks, they do, just have to bring the car to them next time to figure out which key works. Need to replace the tires for sure now, wife killed the front left tire at the track yesterday LOL.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:40 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.3.0 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2026 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.


Garage vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.