Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB

Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/index.php)
-   Wheels | Tires | Spacers | Hub -- Sponsored by The Tire Rack (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=24)
-   -   HRE Flowform FF01 - 19x9.5 +43 (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/showthread.php?t=90899)

DonkeyKonga 07-01-2015 01:35 AM

HRE Flowform FF01 - 19x9.5 +43
 
Wanted to share and contribute in case anyone was interested in these wheels or wanted to get an idea of this wheel sizing. Also wasn't sure if I should post in the other FF01 thread since its not the exact same sizing, but mods feel free to move this post there if you feel necessary!

Specs - HRE Flowform FF01 19x9.5 +43 powdercoated IPA
Tires - Toyo T1 Sport 255/30/19

http://i156.photobucket.com/albums/t...154449-3-1.jpg
http://i156.photobucket.com/albums/t...228_154951.jpg
http://i156.photobucket.com/albums/t...8_160929-2.jpg
http://i156.photobucket.com/albums/t...n/IMG_8126.jpg
http://i156.photobucket.com/albums/t...n/IMG_8130.jpg

DAEMANO 07-01-2015 02:54 AM

For those into the 19" thing, they're nice looking. Good color and offsets too.

DonkeyKonga 07-01-2015 03:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DAEMANO (Post 2305687)
For those into the 19" thing, they're nice looking. Good color and offsets too.

Thanks! I was really weary at first since I didn't see any many other 19" wheel setups and I figured running rubber band 30 profile tires were gonna run super harsh, but I was pleasantly surprised that it didn't ride any different than my last setup.

endless_pain 07-01-2015 08:24 AM

Not a fan of 19's in this car, but have to admit, it looks good.
I think the lips help the look a lot.
Nice work.

GotBRZ1691 07-01-2015 09:28 AM

So much want...

My Brz is silver and I have red tails as well, so I know itll look good:thumbup:

DonkeyKonga 07-02-2015 03:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by endless_pain (Post 2305783)
Not a fan of 19's in this car, but have to admit, it looks good.
I think the lips help the look a lot.
Nice work.

Thanks! I agree with you as well, I had the lip kit taken off a few weeks ago to wrap it and it really threw off the look IMO.


Quote:

Originally Posted by GotBRZ1691 (Post 2305815)
So much want...

My Brz is silver and I have red tails as well, so I know itll look good:thumbup:

Thank you! Hopefully that means I'll have a twin soon!

OkieSnuffBox 07-02-2015 09:29 AM

http://i.imgur.com/0xAIkBH.jpg

GotBRZ1691 07-02-2015 09:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OkieSnuffBox (Post 2307166)

Sploosh

GotBRZ1691 07-02-2015 09:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DonkeyKonga (Post 2307048)
Thanks! I agree with you as well, I had the lip kit taken off a few weeks ago to wrap it and it really threw off the look IMO.




Thank you! Hopefully that means I'll have a twin soon!

I will be moving down your way to. Trying to stay north of LA, but will probably end up in LA.

DuMa 07-02-2015 07:02 PM

first 19s i've liked. thats saying a lot since i really do not like 19s on this car

DonkeyKonga 07-09-2015 01:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GotBRZ1691 (Post 2307188)
I will be moving down your way to. Trying to stay north of LA, but will probably end up in LA.

Nice! I live mainly in SD but the LA scene is huge! Hope to run into you if you do move down though!

Quote:

Originally Posted by DuMa (Post 2307928)
first 19s i've liked. thats saying a lot since i really do not like 19s on this car

Thx! I appreciate it!

continuecrushing 07-09-2015 12:59 PM

dang...gotta love some HRE goodness!


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:55 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.3.0 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2026 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.


Garage vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.