Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB

Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/index.php)
-   Other Vehicles & General Automotive Discussions (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   I beat a mclaren straight up... (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/showthread.php?t=89127)

Jaden 05-28-2015 03:44 PM

I beat a mclaren straight up...
 
1 Attachment(s)
Yeah I ran into this guy while getting my lunch, he didn't stand a chance...

NWFRS 05-28-2015 04:09 PM

I hope Scion sees this and builds an FR-S comercial around it.

Thanks for that. :)

tyrantcf 05-28-2015 04:17 PM

Is that possibly @vividracing 's new car?!

Atticus808 05-28-2015 04:40 PM

compared to an frs/brz, the McLaren is way too heavy and lacks road feel. Handling for the 12c is SLIGHTLY better than the frs/brz. Definitely not worth the price tag.

themadscientist 05-28-2015 05:15 PM

No interest in the new Mclaren. After the F1 they bore me.

tennisfreak 05-29-2015 10:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Atticus808 (Post 2265847)
compared to an frs/brz, the McLaren is way too heavy and lacks road feel. Handling for the 12c is SLIGHTLY better than the frs/brz. Definitely not worth the price tag.

Seriously? :sigh:

If so :lol: puff puff give cause your sh!t is good.

Atticus808 05-29-2015 11:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tennisfreak (Post 2266731)
Seriously? :sigh:

If so :lol: puff puff give cause your sh!t is good.

yeah

i mean any car over $100 000 is pretty much crap

lamborghini = draws too much attention
gtr = just a nissan
porsche 911 = too much brake dust

i can go on and on

for $30 000 buying an frs or brz, it's just as fun as most exotics

gramicci101 05-29-2015 11:07 AM

I can't tell if you're serious or trolling for responses.

Jesse36m3 05-29-2015 11:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gramicci101 (Post 2266745)
I can't tell if you're serious or trolling for responses.



what do you think :bonk:

Tcoat 05-29-2015 11:10 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Amateur. I took down 5 'Vettes all in a row.

Atticus808 05-29-2015 11:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gramicci101 (Post 2266745)
I can't tell if you're serious or trolling for responses.

damnit gramicci

Atticus808 05-29-2015 11:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tcoat (Post 2266749)
Amateur. I took down 5 'Vettes all in a row.

um, i see that they're still ahead of you, unless you're racing backwards

Tcoat 05-29-2015 11:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Atticus808 (Post 2266741)
yeah

i mean any car over $100 000 is pretty much crap

lamborghini = draws too much attention
gtr = just a nissan
porsche 911 = too much brake dust

i can go on and on

for $30 000 buying an frs or brz, it's just as fun as most exotics

http://www.quickmeme.com/img/45/452d...34009c82bb.jpg

Tcoat 05-29-2015 11:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Atticus808 (Post 2266780)
um, i see that they're still ahead of you, unless you're racing backwards

Came up on them so fast I had to get the pic before they were left in my dust! Probably the first time ever my phone came out of my pocket while driving.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:51 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.3.0 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2026 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.


Garage vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.