Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB

Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/index.php)
-   Off-Topic Lounge [WARNING: NO POLITICS] (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Help me surprise my girlfriend with a quick vote! (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/showthread.php?t=87979)

Freetime 05-07-2015 12:50 PM

Help me surprise my girlfriend with a quick vote!
 
This is the second, and last time, I will post this. She is BARELY in third place and need enough votes to keep her there. I have a suspicion that the first place person is cheating (they went from 0 to 1000+ votes in a week). But I really want her to be proud in third place!



My girlfriend has been volunteering at the PGA Tour for almost 10 years now and loves it. This year, they are doing a "vote for a volunteer" contest and top three get some nice prizes.

If you've got a minute, throw a vote her way and help her out. Hell, use a throw away email address is fine with me. Pass it on to friends, or whatever.

http://www.tourchallenge.com/THEPLAY...entry_id=12809

Her name is Courtney Anderson and the link should go straight to it.


Thanks!

http://i.imgur.com/2rcQh0q.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/yC0VijJ.jpg

Turbo95eg6 05-07-2015 01:11 PM

A second time, huh… And you wouldn't consider this cheating? lol

Tcoat 05-07-2015 01:16 PM

A bot of some kind that creates accounts and votes would be cheating. This is just efficient use of available resources.
Voted again and am out of email addresses so that is it.

Freetime 05-07-2015 01:27 PM

Thank you. The site rules specifically allow promotion for votes. You can't trade for votes, buy votes, or enter false information. I'm doing none of the above.
I don't believe the Number 1 person pulled 1000+ votes in a week, but nothing I can do but try to get her to second place. She's already really excited that we managed to put her in third. With a small push, I believe we can get her to second place.

To all who voted, thanks and I appreciate it

tahdizzle 05-07-2015 01:35 PM

Gonna need better pics for more votes.

Just ask this woman. ;)
https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/i...qKsEnTS1LnR6CP

Ramster 05-07-2015 03:15 PM

Voted again.

sato 05-08-2015 02:35 PM

Done

Husker BRZ 05-08-2015 06:41 PM

Voted

wootwoot 05-08-2015 06:58 PM

Voted.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:52 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.3.0 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2026 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.


Garage vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.