Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB

Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/index.php)
-   Cosmetic Modification (Interior/Exterior/Lighting) (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   Any way to inspect reverse lights? (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/showthread.php?t=86252)

alchemy 04-07-2015 01:39 AM

Any way to inspect reverse lights?
 
Hey guys,

Im thinking of changing my reverse bulbs to LEDs and wanted to inspect them - however I don't know how I can inspect my reverse lights without having someone else have to keep the clutch pushed in whilst the car was in reverse gear.

Anyone know a way for me to see the reverse lights come on without needing anyone else to help me keep the clutch pushed in?

Thanks!!

DIM 04-07-2015 02:30 AM

Turn the key into the "ON" position, but don't start the car. Then shift into reverse. Problem solved.

Packofcrows 04-07-2015 02:40 AM

http://www.safeoptions.co.uk/media/c...p--103-esp.jpg

gzpermadi 04-07-2015 03:28 AM

if you have garage just turn the lights off.
Usually I can see the rear a bit bright from the side mirror

alchemy 04-07-2015 05:00 AM

Thanks DIM! Didn't know that would've worked hahaha.

Zen86 04-07-2015 11:49 AM

I just did a reverse bar with 3 strobe breaking feature. To check if the bar worked I recorded it with my phone


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:24 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.3.0 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2026 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.


Garage vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.