Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB

Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/index.php)
-   Southwest (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   Ricekiller's Furious 7 Car Meet (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/showthread.php?t=85559)

MokSpeed 03-27-2015 10:03 AM

Ricekiller's Furious 7 Car Meet
 
Where: AMC Mesquite 30
When: 7:00PM - 10:00 PM (Movie showtimes begin at 10PM)


Anybody going to this? Sounds interesting and they have quite the attendance list on their FB event page.

carbonBLUE 03-27-2015 11:07 AM

I'm going

Griever423 03-27-2015 02:31 PM

Yep, I'm down for sure.

carbonBLUE 04-02-2015 08:24 PM

I'm here


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:37 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.3.0 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2026 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.


Garage vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.