Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB

Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/index.php)
-   Cosmetic Modification (Interior/Exterior/Lighting) (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   ATI Gauge Pod? (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/showthread.php?t=84761)

doctor86 03-16-2015 01:23 PM

ATI Gauge Pod?
 
I was wondering if anybody has installed these on their 86? Was it pretty straight forward? I like how it looks so I'm looking into getting myself one.

http://www.more-japan.com/blogs/wp-c...08/ati-frs.jpg

protpibe 03-16-2015 01:43 PM

That panel comes off in like 2 mins. If memory serves me correctly, you pull off the trim around the stereo then that panel should pop out.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:36 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.3.0 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2026 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.


Garage vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.