Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB

Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/index.php)
-   Cosmetic Modification (Interior/Exterior/Lighting) (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   Fog Lights on Monogram Series (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/showthread.php?t=84688)

Scuba86 03-15-2015 12:13 PM

Fog Lights on Monogram Series
 
Anyone have a video or any tips on how to install fog lights on a monogram frs? All the videos I've found are on base model cars and the wires for the monogram headlights are completely different. Any help would be appreciated.

Frs x3 06-14-2015 04:08 AM

I'd like to go ahead and bump this thread. I'm trying to wire the fog lights to a series 1 frs and the headlight assembly is a little different.

Thanks!

LXXXV1 06-15-2015 10:35 PM

What brand of fogs you looking to install? Diode Dynamics was pretty simple on my monogram.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:54 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.3.0 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2026 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.


Garage vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.