Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB

Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/index.php)
-   Cosmetic Modification (Interior/Exterior/Lighting) (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   If you're on the fence about brown leather... (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/showthread.php?t=83712)

NWFRS 03-01-2015 10:39 PM

If you're on the fence about brown leather...
 
Made-to-order upholstery by Katzkin out of California. Mahogany leather with red stitching. Front seats are heated.

https://i.imgur.com/d4m7dCJ.jpg

Pete156 03-01-2015 11:12 PM

Wow!

That looks absolutely beautiful. Not a bad price either for F&R

Kostamojen 03-01-2015 11:20 PM

I like it.

SkAsphalt 03-01-2015 11:36 PM

Very nice! Thanks for sharing.

funwheeldrive 03-02-2015 12:13 AM

Nice. I think that is a great combination with Asphalt. It sort of reminds me of the CB interior.

http://www.gtchannel.com/sites/defau...Cb%2B-%2B3.jpg

PNW FRS 03-02-2015 12:29 AM

Heated seats
 
The 2k included adding heated front seats? Did you go with BRZ style on/off switches?

DaJo 03-02-2015 12:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PNW FRS (Post 2152804)
The 2k included adding heated front seats? Did you go with BRZ style on/off switches?

Judging by the pics; no...

OP: It does look really good! I never liked brown leather seats in any car but this actually looks alright.

NWFRS 03-02-2015 12:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PNW FRS (Post 2152804)
The 2k included adding heated front seats? Did you go with BRZ style on/off switches?

Yes. Total cost before taxes was $1870 and the front seat heaters were part of that.

No. The switches for the seat heaters are located on the front outside corner of each seat base. They're very small. I had no choice in the matter. It was the upholsterer's standard method. They're easy to find without looking.

WesleyG 03-02-2015 12:50 AM

Looks like nice workmanship, I think the rest of the interior needs more brown so the seats seem more integrated,

I actually like the alcantara, stops you from sliding all over the place..

8R6 03-02-2015 01:00 AM

damn! that looks straight up OEM too!

Kaotic Lazagna 03-02-2015 01:55 AM

They didn't do your door inserts? I thought the standard leather work are the seats (front and rear), door inserts, and center arm rest (if applicable). Great price tho since it includes the butt warmers. lol.

Reminds me of the Tundra 1794 interior. Are you planning on getting either the handbrake boot and/or gear selector boot replaced with brown leather?

EAGLE5 03-02-2015 02:12 AM

Thanks. I now don't want brown leather.

calmtigers 03-02-2015 04:58 AM

That looks absolutely gorgeous, should have been an option


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Choco 03-02-2015 05:07 AM

Looks neat! Are you gonna change your steering wheel, shift boot and the interior stuff? :D


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:17 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.3.0 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2026 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.


Garage vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.