Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB

Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/index.php)
-   New England (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   Rt 17 in Vermont (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/showthread.php?t=8337)

enjoyminutemaid 06-10-2012 03:21 PM

Rt 17 in Vermont
 
Has anyone driven on Rt. 17 in VT yet? It's just west of Montpelier.

korinfox 06-10-2012 05:34 PM

Not in an FR-S, but I drove it about 2 years ago, and it was an absolutely amazing road. The section http://goo.gl/maps/MLyT is the best.

enjoyminutemaid 06-10-2012 05:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by korinfox (Post 251407)
Not in an FR-S, but I drove it about 2 years ago, and it was an absolutely amazing road. The section http://goo.gl/maps/MLyT is the best.

Agreed. I went there today in my BRZ. It was great.

WRXGuy1 06-11-2012 10:12 AM

I haven't, but Route 9 in southern VT from Keene to Albany is awesome!


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:16 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.3.0 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2026 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.


Garage vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.