Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB

Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/index.php)
-   Member's Car Journals (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=40)
-   -   TeaWhale's Firestorm FR-S (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/showthread.php?t=81536)

TeaWhale 01-28-2015 06:41 PM

TeaWhale's Firestorm FR-S
 
Current State:
http://i.imgur.com/3s5CJtZ.jpg


Stock! 2014 Scion FR-S Monogram. Purchased 05Jul14.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...d/DSC_8530.jpg

20Oct14: Badge swap.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...uild/badge.jpg

01Dec14: Flossy Premium Shorty with custom engraving/paint fill
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...14.38%20PM.png
NOTE: Flossy was awesome. Sent emails back and forth multiple times on Thanksgiving Day to get everything squared away, and then it arrived a few days later. Serious customer service. If I had another car, I'd buy another flossy in a heartbeat.

13Dec14: JPM Coachworks Alcantara shift boot & gauge hood
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...0Build/jpm.jpg

25Dec14: JPM Coachworks Alcantara brake boot, BRZ e-brake assembly, Perrin Drift Button in anodized black aluminum, Raceseng reverse lockout, BeatSonic Sharkfin Antenna, Helix clear side markers with amber LED bulbs
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...DSC_8883ii.jpg http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...8907square.jpg
NOTE: Had to temporarily reinstall the stock shiftboot. Had some issues getting it around the stock lockout, and when I tried to remove it for the Raceseng lockout, it unraveled. JPM was awesome and sent a replacement. <3 them.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...DSC_8885ii.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...DSC_8886ii.jpg

28Jan15: Goodies from Japan: TRD push button & TRD aero fins
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...8950square.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...8966square.jpg

Tye300 01-28-2015 07:28 PM

Great mods!

TeaWhale 01-29-2015 09:18 PM

Thanks! I hope my car ends up half as nice as yours is one day.

86_dion 01-29-2015 11:12 PM

Im so jealous of that trd fender fin

zeal86 01-29-2015 11:41 PM

I'm liking your attention to detail... your 86 is looking great. Your photography skills are on point as well.

projekt zeal86 build

TeaWhale 01-30-2015 01:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 86_dion (Post 2111197)
Im so jealous of that trd fender fin

Get a set! They'd look great on your RS 1.0.

Quote:

Originally Posted by zeal86 (Post 2111219)
I'm liking your attention to detail... your 86 is looking great. Your photography skills are on point as well.

Thanks! I really appreciate that.

TeaWhale 11-09-2015 06:28 PM

Got some new shoes! Going to install after I get coilovers and other associated parts later this year.

http://i.imgur.com/qLk0wWz.jpg

A more recent photo for good measure:

http://i.imgur.com/0H4BQY6.png

Can't wait to get rid of the sunken wheels and lower her a bit.

TeaWhale 06-25-2016 05:17 PM

HKS Hipermax IV GT Coilovers and wheels installed!

http://i.imgur.com/6RR2ZrY.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/3s5CJtZ.jpg


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:31 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.3.0 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2026 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.


Garage vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.