Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB

Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/index.php)
-   Want-To-Buy Requests (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=84)
-   -   WTB 2003 Dodge Durango (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/showthread.php?t=79826)

gravitylover 12-28-2014 05:07 PM

WTB 2003 Dodge Durango
 
Budget about $4k. No rust buckets. Need something reliable, ugly is ok. This will be the extra car in the driveway but will most likely also be used to teach my twin daughters (who turn 16 in two weeks) to drive so it can't be a rattletrap. I would use my car but they are too short to see over the dashboard and put the clutch in all the way :iono:

I can probably be convinced that similar rigs are appropriate if the price and condition are reasonable. I like the big GM rigs too. I also would like if I don't have to travel too far for it.

Whatcha got?


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:32 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.3.0 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2026 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.


Garage vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.