Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB

Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/index.php)
-   Engine, Exhaust, Transmission (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Need help with people with ft86 V1 exhaust!! (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/showthread.php?t=77729)

BRZ_Kamil 11-16-2014 02:04 AM

Need help with people with ft86 V1 exhaust!!
 
I have the ft86 v1 exhaust, I havent seen anyone on here with one... so help me out here, i want to bag my car next year, and since this exhaust hangs around 3 inches off the ground i wont be able to lay frame.. what would you suggest? I LOVE this exhaust and am thinking of customizing it a little :bonk:

Gunman 11-16-2014 12:00 PM

After the first few times you lay it out, the exhaust will flatten :)


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:24 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.3.0 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2026 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.


Garage vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.