Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB

Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/index.php)
-   Southwest (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   Cruise on 10-17-14 (Dallas) (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/showthread.php?t=75594)

Texaz Boy 10-08-2014 04:24 PM

Cruise on 10-17-14 (Dallas)
 
Is there anyone down for a cruise then end up at a restaurant to eat and chill? I will be figuring out the route but right now just trying to see if anyone would be interested. So far eight people are interested.

Texaz Boy
Opsfrs
Oscar FRS
Ramster
hahaman86
MokSpeed
joeprelude
shneegle

If you are down then let me know and also throw up some ideas. I know there are some great roads here in dallas that I don't know about.

Update:
Meeting at *Watson & Chalin Mfg Inc 725 E. University Dr, McKinney, TX 75069 @6pm
And start the cruise a little after we meet up. And the end will be at spring creek bbq in mckinney. Hope to see yall there. And i hope we don't come across any problems.

oscar_FRS 10-08-2014 05:57 PM

Im down to go

Ramster 10-09-2014 01:38 AM

Maybe if it's in the evening I can join. I work on fridays usually till 4 or 5. Sometimes a bit later.

Maybe @idario too

Texaz Boy 10-09-2014 10:36 AM

@Ramster yeah most likely it'll be in the evening.

MokSpeed 10-09-2014 10:45 AM

I know a lot of good cruising roads. The problem is the speed limits.

Ramster 10-09-2014 02:05 PM

The good cruising road in a reasonable distance are gonna be north of crisco area or way up north on 121. I've driven on some near grapevine lake, but the roads are super short. There MAY be some good roads near the keller area near trophy club. I accidentally got lost there once and there were some good roads I discovered, but it's definitely not an area to be pushing hard or anything like that.

Texaz Boy 10-09-2014 03:05 PM

Everything is up in the air. So as long as the roads are in good shape why not drive em lol also the route would need to end near a restaurant of some sort

Texaz Boy 10-09-2014 03:05 PM

I was thinking that the cruise would last maybe 2 hrs at most probably shorter than that

MokSpeed 10-09-2014 03:08 PM

Would this be an evening or daytime event?

Ramster 10-09-2014 04:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MokSpeed (Post 1978263)
Would this be an evening or daytime event?

Evening.

And yeah, we're still in town, so there's always gonna be somewhere to eat. That's probably a trivial part of the planning unless there's a specific place you're wanting to finish at or there's a specific type of food you want to have that night.

Texaz Boy 10-09-2014 09:59 PM

Nah it doesn't matter to me where we end up. Whatever everyone agrees on.

Texaz Boy 10-09-2014 10:00 PM

Im not familiar with that area so somewhere good lol. Also somewhere there is light in the parking lot so I can take some pics

hahaman86 10-09-2014 11:56 PM

I wants tah go

cmdboy_347 10-10-2014 02:47 AM

I am bone stock but I could join if I don't have to travel that week.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:36 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.3.0 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2026 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.


Garage vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.