Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB

Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/index.php)
-   Other Vehicles & General Automotive Discussions (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   TRD or TopSecret? (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/showthread.php?t=752)

BoostJunkie 09-14-2010 09:01 AM

TRD or TopSecret?
 
What's up, I just wanted to get everyones opinion on these two, which I will take in consideration when I decide which to throw my money at, the TRD wide body, or the TopSecret wide body? Answer the poll to please! Thanks
http://i819.photobucket.com/albums/z...s/IMG_3344.jpg
^^^^TRD^^^^
http://i819.photobucket.com/albums/z...s/IMG_6879.jpg
^^^^TopSecret^^^^

Midship Runabout 09-14-2010 02:23 PM

Stock body.

ichitaka05 09-14-2010 02:50 PM

Rear fenders, I like the TopSecret more... but front fenders, I like TRD more.
btw, here's more pics of TopSecret pics
http://www.topsecretjpn.com/products/jza801.jpg
http://www.topsecretjpn.com/products/jza802.jpg
http://www.topsecretjpn.com/wbsupra1.jpg
http://www.topsecretjpn.com/products/jza804.jpg
http://www.topsecretjpn.com/wbsupra2.jpg

what's under the hood looks like? Here ya go
http://www.topsecretjpn.com/wbsupra3.jpg


...but I still think, Ridox Supra kit is the best one
http://dirtypenguin.files.wordpress.com/2009/12/001.jpg
http://dirtypenguin.files.wordpress.com/2009/12/002.jpg

Snaps 09-14-2010 05:23 PM

TRD, flows soooo much better with the lines of the car than Top secret. Looks amazing in red too, with some black or CF accents!

BoostJunkie 09-14-2010 07:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Snaps (Post 19661)
TRD, flows soooo much better with the lines of the car than Top secret. Looks amazing in red too, with some black or CF accents!

I agree but there's so many TRD supra's out there

C-Bone 09-14-2010 07:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BoostJunkie (Post 19665)
I agree but there's so many TRD supra's out there


Cause it looks good lol. In the end go with what you really want but I also think the TRD looks better

C-Bone 09-14-2010 07:32 PM

Heres a few in red:

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3348683

http://www.6speedonline.com/forums/a...upra-6spd.html

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=61YssQM6CeA

BoostJunkie 09-14-2010 08:21 PM

Thanks, and I like tem both pretty equally, but just wanted some opinions from you guys

Midship Runabout 09-14-2010 10:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BoostJunkie (Post 19665)
I agree but there's so many TRD supra's out there

Then go with top secret and put in a 3sgte. there are so many 2jz's out there.


jk








(please lets not argue again on my horrible attempt to be funny. thank you.)

ichitaka05 09-14-2010 10:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dixie Normous (Post 19691)
Then go with top secret and put in a 3sgte. there are so many 2jz's out there.


jk








(please lets not argue again on my horrible attempt to be funny. thank you.)

It'll make Supra lighter :bellyroll:

Dimman 09-14-2010 11:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dixie Normous (Post 19691)
Then go with top secret and put in a 3sgte. there are so many 2jz's out there.


jk








(please lets not argue again on my horrible attempt to be funny. thank you.)


I've had impure thoughts of what a built 3MZ could do in my Supra. Spool better, flow more, rev more, less weight over the front...











I'm dead serious. A minivan engine. In my Supra.

Matador 09-15-2010 09:31 AM

^ If you find your supra burnt to the ground, you can come on here and thank me.

If it's not a JZ, then 3S or UZ. Anything else is blasphemy.

BoostJunkie 09-15-2010 10:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MatadorRacing_F1 (Post 19731)
^ If you find your supra burnt to the ground, you can come on here and thank me.

If it's not a JZ, then 3S or UZ. Anything else is blasphemy.

Lies!!! All lies!!!! My Eyes are hurting and ears burning, jk well maybe I'll just get both, HA!!!!

ichitaka05 09-15-2010 12:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MatadorRacing_F1 (Post 19731)
^ If you find your supra burnt to the ground, you can come on here and thank me.

If it's not a JZ, then 3S or UZ. Anything else is blasphemy.

Top Secret w RB26
http://www.topsecretjpn.com/rbsupra1.jpg
http://www.topsecretjpn.com/rbsupra2.jpg
http://www.topsecretjpn.com/rbsupra3.jpg

Top Secret Supra w v12 tt
http://image.turbomagazine.com/f/873...front_view.jpg
http://image.superstreetonline.com/f...ngine_view.jpg
http://image.turbomagazine.com/f/873..._rear_view.jpg

Supra w v8 tt
http://forums.forzamotorsport.net/ph.../original.aspx
http://forums.forzamotorsport.net/ph.../original.aspx
http://forums.forzamotorsport.net/ph.../original.aspx

:bellyroll::bellyroll::bellyroll:


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:20 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.3.0 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2026 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.


Garage vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.