Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB

Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/index.php)
-   Wheels | Tires | Spacers | Hub -- Sponsored by The Tire Rack (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=24)
-   -   Not sure if first but Advan AVS model 5 in chrome (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/showthread.php?t=73874)

drftxx 09-09-2014 07:40 PM

Not sure if first but Advan AVS model 5 in chrome
 
Not sure if im the first ones but Advan avs model 5 in chrome...

https://scontent-a-ord.xx.fbcdn.net/...19946290_o.jpg

https://fbcdn-sphotos-c-a.akamaihd.n...85946c82d3887d

https://fbcdn-sphotos-f-a.akamaihd.n...7c4b342afafd61

https://scontent-b-ord.xx.fbcdn.net/...7c&oe=54987BE7

https://fbcdn-sphotos-h-a.akamaihd.n...5022b5bce30686

jdmblood 09-09-2014 07:56 PM

lowered on stance coilovers I assume. I really like the car honestly. what front lip is that?

TestaRossa 09-09-2014 08:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jdmblood (Post 1939832)
lowered on stance coilovers I assume. I really like the car honestly. what front lip is that?

Looks like ZELE, and the side skirts too.

8R6 09-09-2014 10:59 PM

car looks good!

but advan wheels chromed?? :(

drftxx 09-10-2014 08:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BRGT86 (Post 1940134)
car looks good!

but advan wheels chromed?? :(


Most advan wheels came with a super bright color.

http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/b...8at92620AM.png

Vten 09-10-2014 11:37 PM

They're 5x100 bro?

drftxx 09-11-2014 12:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vten (Post 1941850)
They're 5x100 bro?

5x114.3

drftxx 09-11-2014 12:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jdmblood (Post 1939832)
lowered on stance coilovers I assume. I really like the car honestly. what front lip is that?

Stance coilovers stance rca, version select front lip, version select side skirts and a voltex evo 8 diffuser

Maverickgear 09-11-2014 12:29 PM

Wow, what tail lights are those? The entire set up looks good!

OmarGC 09-11-2014 04:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by drftxx (Post 1942385)
Stance coilovers stance rca, version select front lip, version select side skirts and a voltex evo 8 diffuser

Pretty sure that's a version select diffuser....

JDMenrique 09-11-2014 04:50 PM

Wheel specs?

drftxx 09-11-2014 10:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JDMenrique (Post 1942848)
Wheel specs?

18x9+34 18x10+35 still have to fix the camber

Quote:

Originally Posted by OmarGC (Post 1942836)
Pretty sure that's a version select diffuser....

Pretty sure its not because the version select diffuser I had I broke.. You might wanna get your facts straight playboy.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Maverickgear (Post 1942390)
Wow, what tail lights are those? The entire set up looks good!

They are Vertex japan painted red by sergey's house of wheels

illmattic 09-12-2014 09:57 AM

I used to hate these wheels but now I'm starting to really like them.

drftxx 09-23-2014 11:14 PM

Such a classic wheel you CAN NEVER HATE

https://fbcdn-sphotos-h-a.akamaihd.n...79950200_o.jpg


http://86fighters.files.wordpress.co...size.jpg?w=700


http://www.japcar.lv/photos-gallery/...an-model-5.jpg


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:24 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.3.0 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2026 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.


Garage vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.