![]() |
Eiback Pro-Kit Springs
2 Attachment(s)
sold thanks
|
How many miles on them?
Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk |
about 5000 mi
|
Will they come with the eibach bumpstops and rear strut covers?
|
1 Attachment(s)
Quote:
Here: |
Cool thanks. If I'm doing better financially after the first of the month I might swoop if you still have them.
|
I'll take them. Any chance you'll be in the Phoenix area?
|
any pics of your car with them on from a side view , i know its 1'' but just wanna see em on you whip. is this still for sale?
|
|
still available
|
Very interested, how did you Like Them, And how come you are getting rid of them?
|
| All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:06 PM. |
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
User Alert System provided by
Advanced User Tagging v3.3.0 (Lite) -
vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2026 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.