Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB

Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/index.php)
-   Engine, Exhaust, Transmission (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Greddy EVO3 vs Kakimoto Class KR Dual Tip (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/showthread.php?t=72511)

vinceqt 08-19-2014 04:36 PM

Greddy EVO3 vs Kakimoto Class KR Dual Tip
 
Does anyone have experience with both of these exhaust or has the Kakimoto that they could post a video? I've heard the Greddy in person and I like the deep sound to it, but I also prefer how the Kakimoto looks and it seems like it has a good tone to it but there's only one video on youtube for it.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s3M5uVl7tFY"]Class KR Kakimoto Exhaust for FRS / BRZ / 86 - YouTube[/ame]

Firestorm_86 08-21-2014 09:46 PM

The Greddy Evo3 is a canister type. So it is a lot louder (unless you put in the silencer) than the single large muffler types. I haven't heard one in person but I'm going to guess this is closer to the Perrin or HKS Legamax. And the Evo3 is more of the Invidia N1 array.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:47 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.3.0 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2026 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.


Garage vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.