Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB

Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/index.php)
-   Cosmetic Maintenance (Wash, Wax, Detailing, Body Repairs) (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=42)
-   -   Body shop left a glob of paint by the kickplate (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/showthread.php?t=72314)

AznBRZer 08-16-2014 07:35 AM

Body shop left a glob of paint by the kickplate
 
And it's shaped like a 2 inch long black shiny turd that's a half an inch in diameter. The work was done in January, so I'm assuming that it's bonded to the clearcoat already. My question is how should I fix it without messing it up? I don't want to take it back to the shop because I'm tired of dealing with this shitty repair as I've been back twice already to get things to fit right.

The only brightside is that it's in a place that doesn't touch the door when it closes, but it hits the door seal.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:50 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.3.0 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2026 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.


Garage vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.