Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB

Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/index.php)
-   Exterior Parts (Aero, Lighting, Etc.) (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=64)
-   -   Used Frs Ht auto front lip (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/showthread.php?t=71024)

slyder 07-29-2014 05:18 AM

Used Frs Ht auto front lip
 
SOLD PLEASE DELETE

So I'm selling my front lip just to clear up some bills I need to attend to. The lip is still on the car will be taking it of within the next couple of days. Its $23 to ship it through fedex and that's the cheapest rate I got. So keep that in mind when offering for the lip. Its in good condition slight crack on the side nothing major that a little plastic weld couldn't fix. Its got its normal scrape marks on the bottom due to the car being low. If you paint it will look brand new other then that its scrapped on the bottom. The lip is only 2 month old. I paid $200 for it so I'm open to all offers. No trades just looking to sell. You can post/message me here or text my cell 631-943-0786. Thanks looking to sell asap. No reasonable offer will be refused.
http://i1144.photobucket.com/albums/...psobzilxql.jpg
http://i1144.photobucket.com/albums/...psam4unufe.jpg
http://i1144.photobucket.com/albums/...pshkjl5h6e.jpg
http://i1144.photobucket.com/albums/...psy4uxqecl.jpg

slyder 07-29-2014 06:00 PM

SOLD PLEASE DELETE

DavidBob 08-03-2014 09:33 AM

Are those fogs painted? Or are they yellow overlays?

slyder 08-03-2014 04:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DavidBob (Post 1879792)
Are those fogs painted? Or are they yellow overlays?

Yellow overlay

DavidBob 08-04-2014 02:29 PM

Do you mind me asking where you got them from? They look sick haha

slyder 08-04-2014 03:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DavidBob (Post 1881544)
Do you mind me asking where you got them from? They look sick haha

I think I found them on ebay.

DavidBob 08-04-2014 06:30 PM

Yeaa i was looking on ebay too and i didnt want to buy some really crappy stuff but these seem great and im guessing they stick well thats why i was asking


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:36 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.3.0 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2026 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.


Garage vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.