Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB

Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/index.php)
-   Suspension | Chassis | Brakes -- Sponsored by 949 Racing (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=59)
-   -   Alternative coilover to BC BR extreme drop? (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/showthread.php?t=70310)

JordanWho 07-18-2014 04:50 AM

Alternative coilover to BC BR extreme drop?
 
1 Attachment(s)
Does anyone know of any coilovers that will go as low as the BC BR extreme drop?

The only set I assume can is the Stance Pro Comp 2's based on the pictures of the Todoroki car but then again I can't confirm if the springs have been replaced.

I had BR BC extreme drops but I want something better but with the flexibility of being able to go that low.

Cheers.

cdrazic93 07-18-2014 05:05 AM

Of the "moar low" crowd, which includes Tein street basis, BC BR, and Stance, I would choose stance every time.

JordanWho 07-18-2014 05:21 AM

Alternative coilover to BC BR extreme drop?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by cdrazic93 (Post 1852893)
Of the "moar low" crowd, which includes Tein street basis, BC BR, and Stance, I would choose stance every time.


Yeah I'm leaning that way purely because a lot of their coils come with Swift springs.

Just want to hear from someone that has a set to confirm that'll go as low as I want.

I have a set of HKS Hypermax IV's and I had to get the springs compressed to get the height I wanted. Absolute fuck around. I never should of bought them.

SomeoneWhoIsntMe 07-18-2014 06:42 AM

you can ask fortune auto to build your coilovers with shorter struts/shocks when you order them. I wouldn't go much shorter if at all in the rear because the shock is already too damn short since subaru bolted it to the floor instead of making a tower for it, just get PBM RLCA's so you can get 40mm lower than you otherwise could.

illmattic 07-18-2014 10:10 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Not sure if this will help or not but heres Revgasm_josh's BRZ which runs Stance coils with Swift springs. Hes on 17" wheels tho. Attachment 85424


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:06 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.3.0 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2026 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.


Garage vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.