Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB

Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/index.php)
-   Engine, Exhaust, Transmission (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Installed Exhaust and intake blocks (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/showthread.php?t=70074)

Sergdog 07-15-2014 10:40 AM

Installed Exhaust and intake blocks
 
3 Attachment(s)
Installed exhaust and intake blocks on my FRS..

Invidia N1

Crawford Blocks

904FRSlow 07-15-2014 04:12 PM

Uhh okay. I believe this belongs in http://www.ft86club.com/forums/showthread.php?t=11036

hypercarfanatic 07-15-2014 05:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 904FRSlow (Post 1847622)
Uhh okay. I believe this belongs in http://www.ft86club.com/forums/showthread.php?t=11036

I agree^, but cool addition regardless


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:14 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.3.0 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2026 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.


Garage vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.