Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB

Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/index.php)
-   Wheels and Tires (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=62)
-   -   ***SOLD*** OEM Wheels/Tires (Atlanta/1500 miles) (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/showthread.php?t=69918)

ajcacio 07-12-2014 10:55 PM

***SOLD*** OEM Wheels/Tires (Atlanta/1500 miles)
 
Sold my car as is, so I have the OEM wheels and tires. They're pristine and just taking up space in my storage unit so I'm willing to give a pretty good deal. Of course no TPMS and don't want to ship.

email me at ajcacio@gmail.com for pics/additional questions.

Joe

EDIT: SOLD

ajcacio 07-13-2014 05:29 PM

Also, only selling as a whole set. I'm willing to deal so make an offer!

ajcacio 07-15-2014 10:34 AM

Bump!

ajcacio 07-17-2014 03:30 PM

ttt


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:18 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.3.0 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2026 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.


Garage vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.