Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB

Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/index.php)
-   Wheels and Tires (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=62)
-   -   SOLD Advan GT Black 18x9.5 +40 5x100 .00 shipped (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/showthread.php?t=68638)

JMoore412 06-23-2014 02:47 PM

SOLD Advan GT Black 18x9.5 +40 5x100 .00 shipped
 
FS brand new set of Advan GT Black 18x9.5 +40 5x100 with center cap's and hub rings. Looking for $3000.00 shipped or make me an offer. Ended up going with 17's instead of the 18's.
[IMG]http://i1368.photobucket.com/albums/...psf4a33a8e.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i1368.photobucket.com/albums/...psd1252ecf.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i1368.photobucket.com/albums/...psbd144284.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i1368.photobucket.com/albums/...psf9d3c382.jpg[/IMG]

JMoore412 06-24-2014 01:56 PM

Price drop $2500.00 shipped need to get these sold.

R2RO 06-24-2014 05:53 PM

damn!!! thats cheap!!!! I brought mine for $3400 should have just waited
These should sell Quick with that price
GLWS

alpine 06-24-2014 07:19 PM

faaaaaack I need these, time to put my wheels for sale

dizzario 06-24-2014 11:14 PM

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck as soon as I nut up and buy TEs for more...

JMoore412 06-25-2014 03:52 AM

These just got sold.

slicktop 06-25-2014 09:47 AM

Well shit, if I would have seen this post, I'd have bought them.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:18 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.3.0 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2026 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.


Garage vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.