Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB

Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/index.php)
-   Brakes, Suspension, Chassis (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=63)
-   -   2013 OEM Struts and Springs (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/showthread.php?t=67775)

AnnoyedBatman 06-11-2014 02:16 AM

2013 OEM Struts and Springs
 
I have for sale OEM 2013 Struts and springs with 10,000 on them, almost to the dot. Switched to coilovers so I need to make up some of the money. Looking to get 200 + shipping. Open to reasonable offers. :thanks:

Sorry I have been slacking guys. Here are the pictures promised. Nothing really fancy, just OEM takeoffs. These are still for sale!
http://i.imgur.com/P7wrjqn.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/S61O1Ov.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/MCBAIer.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/nLPw02V.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/EGLlnzj.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/snKPk3Z.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/ShKtwNC.jpg

swift996 06-13-2014 09:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AnnoyedBatman (Post 1790249)
I have for sale OEM 2013 Struts and springs with 10,000 on them, almost to the dot. Switched to coilovers so I need to make up some of the money. Looking to get 200 + shipping. I will have pictures up tomorrow of them. :thanks:

Where are you located in VA?

AnnoyedBatman 06-13-2014 09:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by swift996 (Post 1794371)
Where are you located in VA?

Manassas

xXDeathMaliCeXx 06-17-2014 08:22 AM

Price shipped to 45431?

AnnoyedBatman 06-26-2014 02:22 AM

^Pm'd Bump!

AnnoyedBatman 06-26-2014 03:55 PM

Sold!


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:29 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.3.0 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2026 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.


Garage vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.