Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB

Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/index.php)
-   Wheels and Tires (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=62)
-   -   18/9.5 +38 rota rt5 new price (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/showthread.php?t=67121)

86socal 06-02-2014 05:03 AM

18/9.5 +38 rota rt5 new price
 
2 Attachment(s)
My rota rt5 in hyper silver is on sale, $750 firm. I'm looking to sell locally first if not I'll consider shipping if you are willing to pay for shipping. More info and pictures if you click on the link

http://sandiego.craigslist.org/ssd/pts/4537712807.html

86socal 06-03-2014 01:43 PM

Bump

mkivalex 06-03-2014 01:53 PM

tires included?

SalM 06-03-2014 02:01 PM

We need a littleeeeee more info man.

86socal 06-04-2014 03:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mkivalex (Post 1775561)
tires included?

Tires are included

kayoh 06-04-2014 07:01 PM

Are these flush with the body and could you provide a picture of this?

86socal 06-04-2014 08:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kayoh (Post 1778865)
Are these flush with the body and could you provide a picture of this?

Pm me your phone number or email i have a hard time uploading pictures on here from my phone

LXXXV1 06-04-2014 10:37 PM

PM'd

Boss Paco 06-05-2014 01:46 AM

I have a set of these. I'm on coilovers and am slammed. I love em!

86socal 06-09-2014 11:45 AM

Bump

86socal 06-11-2014 01:05 AM

Bump

86socal 06-13-2014 01:31 PM

Bump

86socal 06-23-2014 03:32 AM

Bump

albertnamo 06-23-2014 04:20 AM

Glws local good price


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:18 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.3.0 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2026 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.


Garage vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.