Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB

Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/index.php)
-   Southwest (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   Reno owners? (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/showthread.php?t=66908)

Kuros 05-29-2014 05:24 PM

Reno owners?
 
Reno, NV FR-S / BRZ owners.

I know you're out there?

Who are you?

:cheers:

Kuros 07-01-2014 01:15 PM

Guess not T_T

RussianNinja 08-01-2014 11:11 AM

I hope to be one soon. I've seen several BRZs and FRSs in Reno/Sparks area.
About 2 out of 3 cars that I see usually have some kind of mods done.
Is yours modded?

erh FR-S 08-19-2014 06:27 PM

I live in Carson City, but I'm up in Reno all the time. Hope to see you out there sometime.

wtfrs 11-19-2015 02:21 PM

anyone else?!?! I want to do pictures!

Kuros 11-19-2015 08:32 PM

not for long. Lol

http://www.ft86club.com/forums/showthread.php?t=97789


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:02 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.3.0 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2026 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.


Garage vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.