Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB

Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/index.php)
-   Great Lakes (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   Dude in aurora with the red NISMO (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/showthread.php?t=66110)

YouRackaDisaprin 05-18-2014 01:42 PM

Dude in aurora with the red NISMO
 
Hi, first time post here,
proud owner of a firestorm 2013 fr-s 6mt as of January, its my first proper sports car, and my first new dealership car. Was cursing on Orchard road in Aurora and saw a some dude in a real nice red NISMO 370, told me to check out this forum, so here I am. It seems like a good forum, so shout out if your by Atown.

DJCarbine 05-18-2014 01:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by YouRackaDisaprin (Post 1744583)
Hi, first time post here,
proud owner of a firestorm 2013 fr-s 6mt as of January, its my first proper sports car, and my first new dealership car. Was cursing on Orchard road in Aurora and saw a some dude in a real nice red NISMO 370, told me to check out this forum, so here I am. It seems like a good forum, so shout out if your by Atown.

That is a member on here who just got the NISMO, welcome!

YouRackaDisaprin 05-18-2014 02:06 PM

Nice, seemed like a cool dude, I know there's a black Scooby, and another red scion like mine iv seen around town also

SportInjected 05-19-2014 08:19 AM

Glad to see Mike is still repping the forum, even those he doesn't own an 86 anymore!

Welcome and enjoy your stay.

fourvalleys 05-19-2014 08:32 AM

Paging @milkesfrs

Photo of the Z in this post: http://www.ft86club.com/forums/showt...58#post1742858

If you scroll down, there are also some parts for sale from Milko's FR-S. Buy em!

Hawaiian 05-19-2014 10:35 AM

I think the hood, trunk, and tails have sold.

SportInjected 05-19-2014 08:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hawaiian (Post 1745793)
I think the hood, trunk, and tails have sold.

Did you happen to be the lucky buyer?

milkesfrs 05-19-2014 11:19 PM

I holding the trunk and hood for DJCarbine. If you guys can pass the word out I will trade my rims + tires for 600 for your stock rims and tires any condition . I will give you my tires and rims + 2 front rims just powder coated and 1 rear extra rim scratch lip that could be powder coated . So a total of 7 rims and 4 tires . New I paid over 3500.00. We can do the swap at my house. You will never find a better deal !!!!!

The rims are stance sc5ive

milkesfrs 05-19-2014 11:23 PM

I got some coilovers too

milkesfrs 05-19-2014 11:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SportInjected (Post 1745650)
Glad to see Mike is still repping the forum, even those he doesn't own an 86 anymore!

Welcome and enjoy your stay.

I still have her. I might keep it.

Hawaiian 05-20-2014 12:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by milkesfrs (Post 1747634)
I still have her. I might keep it.

I have my wheels I can't use anymore because they won't clear brembos. What are the coils?

milkesfrs 05-20-2014 07:31 AM

They are not the best but better than stock . Megan Street series are the coils on my car now. I put them on back in April. I paid 880.00 for them . Selling for 300.00 + the buyers OEM stock shocks and springs.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:14 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.3.0 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2026 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.


Garage vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.