![]() |
10 Series at Koons Toyota
Looks like there is a 10 series that will be on sale soon at Koons Toyota in Tysons. They got it on a trade-in and its only got 269 miles on it. Guess the previous owner got sick of it quick.
Its currently at my shop getting window tint removed before they sell it, so if you have any specific questions about it I can let you know. BTW, its number 1583. If anybody knows someone whos interested I can get you guys in contact with the used car sales manager. Also, I am not working for the koons dealer posting this, simply letting everyone know in case you know anyone whos interested. |
They quoted me a price by phone on it. It wasn't a great deal, but interesting.
|
| All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:55 AM. |
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
User Alert System provided by
Advanced User Tagging v3.3.0 (Lite) -
vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2026 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.