Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB

Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/index.php)
-   Want-To-Buy Requests (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=84)
-   -   Wtb: stance coilovers (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/showthread.php?t=62073)

sissupr 03-31-2014 09:04 AM

Wtb: stance coilovers
 
If you have a new or slightly used set in good condition. Lmk.



Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

Chen 03-31-2014 12:54 PM

I have a set for 800. Lightly used.

sissupr 03-31-2014 01:01 PM

How many miles? pics?

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

Chen 03-31-2014 08:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sissupr (Post 1638390)
How many miles? pics?

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

About 5000ish. I'll send pics when I can get a chance. They are sitting at my parents place

Got an email I can email it too?

sissupr 03-31-2014 08:42 PM

Sissupr@gmail.com

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

Chen 04-01-2014 02:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sissupr (Post 1639718)
Sissupr@gmail.com

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

Sent.

sissupr 04-14-2014 04:26 PM

still looking.. anyone?

sissupr 05-11-2014 05:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sissupr (Post 1671890)
still looking.. anyone?

Still looking... anyone else

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:18 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.3.0 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2026 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.


Garage vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.